Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a liar. He put the scales in his story, I wanna see the scales before and after including his Feral toes so we know it’s him!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is so full of tit its unreal, so he's walked/ran 5 miles a day of the last week but here he is, knee deep in snow, I know he's got a bleeping massive, deformed toe, but I doubt thats gonna plough through that snow harold.

Regarding his 10lb loss, of course it's bullshit.
He has history of making tit up as you all know.

He is such a bad advert for slimming world

here is one of his last weigh ins at group (lol)

Total Loss 10lb, where's the missing 7 st 4lbs harry?

So at that point he had lost 10 lb, put 10lbs on during his most recent binge, now lost the same 10lb

hardly anything to be proud of is it you
muggy little bleep.

oh, and one more thing, he posted on the 15th december granny grotbags has had her first dose of the covid vaccine, and then 6 days later he posted a video that looked identical to the first post about it saying she'd had a her second lot.

surely thats more bullshit as it was said there is a gap between doses, or does Dame shirl of Pickard get special treatment?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He is so full of tit its unreal, so he's walked/ran 5 miles a day of the last week but here he is, knee deep in snow, I know he's got a bleeping massive, deformed toe, but I doubt thats gonna plough through that snow harold.

Regarding his 10lb loss, of course it's bullshit.
He has history of making tit up as you all know.

He is such a bad advert for slimming world

here is one of his last weigh ins at group (lol)

Total Loss 10lb, where's the missing 7 st 4lbs harry?

So at that point he had lost 10 lb, put 10lbs on during his most recent binge, now lost the same 10lb

hardly anything to be proud of is it you
muggy little bleep.

oh, and one more thing, he posted on the 15th december granny grotbags has had her first dose of the covid vaccine, and then 6 days later he posted a video that looked identical to the first post about it saying she'd had a her second lot.

surely thats more bullshit as it was said there is a gap between doses, or does Dame shirl of Pickard get special treatment?
He posted 6 days ago she’d had the second jab, so the 5th. That’s plenty of time between doses.
I hate Harry as much as the rest of us but I don’t think he’s wrong with those dates

Reactions: 4
He posted 6 days ago she’d had the second jab, so the 5th. That’s plenty of time between doses.
I hate Harry as much as the rest of us but I don’t think he’s wrong with those dates
funny tho that he can record that, but can't post a photo of his 10lb loss on the scales 😉

Reactions: 6
Yes! He claims he has two stone to lose. Is that from the 8 or im addition? Thats the real question! He lies so much he has no sense of reality at all!
I’d love to know who else is in his “group” 🙄

Is he still fake besties with the planning woman? That was so so so odd

Reactions: 7

His imaginary friends. Those are old weigh in pictures or stolen from someone. I don't believe he even goes at this point. Its all for the money it makes him on insta. I'm not sure. He hasn't mentioned her in while.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Yeah I see him commenting on her stuff and calling her his bestie or whatever. Bit of a strange friendship?!

Reactions: 10
I notice he no longer has 'lost 8 stone' in his bio ...... is that because you haven't Harold !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unless you're abusing laxatives or on the sniff which I've wondered about with his behaviour in the past 👀👀 he would be drinking for 15 hrs a day and still up raving 4am hmmmm....then drive off at like 8am in the morning!
definitely on the sniff

I’ve got covid and haven’t eaten a meal in a week and haven’t lost 10lbs! He’s a lying sod
Ditto I tested positive on Friday I have never felt so ill in all my life .... thankfully so far no breathing problems but I feel as nauseous as anything and can’t keep anything food related down ... every time I stand up the room spins at a 100 miles an hour

Reactions: 3
He really boiled my piss yesterday.

firstly, yet another properly undeclared ad...

He had cheese on his breakfast that he claimed was part of his healthy extra A choice (20g)

he then had 2 asda light cheese slices on his burger that he declared was the other part of that days healthy extra A choice that are not even listed on the slimming world app as a A choice, they are 2 syns each

on the same plate of food he put even more cheese on his potatoes that he claimed was another 20g and yet again part of his A choice.

why is he never questioned about it? oh thats right, he only allows comments from people that kiss his arse.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He really boiled my piss yesterday.

firstly, yet another properly undeclared ad...

He had cheese on his breakfast that he claimed was part of his healthy extra A choice (20g)

he then had 2 asda light cheese slices on his burger that he declared was the other part of that days healthy extra A choice that are not even listed on the slimming world app as a A choice, they are 2 syns each

on the same plate of food he put even more cheese on his potatoes that he claimed was another 20g and yet again part of his A choice.

why is he never questioned about it? oh thats right, he only allows comments from people that kiss his arse.
Light cheese also does not melt like that! And certainly don't get all that cheese for 20g!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.