Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyholly

VIP Member
Laughing at Sophie judes comment underneath the ad for the krispie square thins....”neeeeeed to try these!”...basically hoping Kellogg’s notice and she can get a freebie too the absolute scrambled beg on toast
Scrambled beg on toast 😂😂 They are so beggy! Get a fucking job and pay for shit!

Reactions: 11

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Why Lie about something as simple as a couple of potatoes cut into chips... probably cooked them in his newly gifted tefal airfryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Does anyone have any genuine weight loss instagram accounts you recommend following? I'm new to it all and need honest inspiration x
I've just got my 10 and a half stone award in around 18 months, I think I've done alright 😊

big_ben_to_slim_ben was amazing, but now hes just a beggy twat piling the blubber back on.

I made a couple of posts over the weekend, asking harold for help, within minutes I got these....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
He will have weighed at home first thing in the morning compared to fully clothed at group last week, most likely after a few coffees or even breakfast to get full shock value this week. You can knock at least three pounds off that just to cover clothes and a cup of tea!
Yes I know someone who done this once, drank a couple of pints of water for his very first weigh in after a Burger King lunch, so his first week looked amazing. Only cheating yourself though so I don’t understand the thinking behind it 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Do you ask everyone new you meet how they define their sexuality? No, of course you don’t - it’s largely, I would hope, irrelevant. It’s not ‘holier than thou’ to question why people think it matters so much.
Oh the irony- you’re missing my point completely and at the same time, highlighting the point I was trying to make. I’ll leave it at that, like I say, it’s already been done to death. *sigh*

• Heart

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
Prickard blocked me a while back (total mystery as to why, I never commented on any of his posts) so had a good laugh going through all the posts on here 😂 he's such a dick, always wonder what he puts his profession down as on mortgage/car insurance etc 😂 chief rub peddler????

• Haha

Catsntats

I’d love to know who else is in his “group” 🙄

Is he still fake besties with the planning woman? That was so so so odd
Yeah I see him commenting on her stuff and calling her his bestie or whatever. Bit of a strange friendship?!

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
I'm doing the 1-2-1 diet at the moment (suits me and my current lifestyle - ie stuck at home!)..... and I was chatting with my consultant she follows quite a few SW accounts she was saying just for recipe ideas as she's target so doesn't do all 1-2-1 she was horrified at these breakfasts..... said she's going to unfollow them as it's so bad the amount of chocolate etc they have on them... !
Its not just SW -many CC accounts I follow eat soooo much processed shit now because they can 🤢

Isn’t it amazing how this pile here will have MORE calories in than an actual McDonald’s McMuffin yet McDonald’s is banned on slimming world and what he’s made is ‘amazing’?!
Slimming world is so fked up
Its not banned 🙄

SW isn’t fucked up - these idiots twisted take on the plan for Insta fame is what’s fucked up. Lard has lost shit loads of weight, I have and many people have and still maintain a healthy lifestyle.

• Sick

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I think you should point out to her they have more calories per yorkie than one of Aunt Bessies 😉

Oh and I’ll point out my youngest son is gay... and on the odd occasion when someone has asked after meeting him I have never ever jumped down their throat ... there’s a difference between asking out of curiosity and being homophobic just thought some people obviously need that clarification.
Do people really care if they get asked if they are gay/straight? One of my closest friends gets asked a lot as he is a good looking man and I think lots of girls fancy him too, but he’s very camp! 🤭 people ask if somebody is gay just because they are curious not because they think it is wrong ? IMO it’s totally ok to ask an adult about their sexuality! Iv asked many people that Iv met through the years and i have never had somebody jump down my throat 😂

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Copied one of Harold’s recipes. So good. Base Hex B, 30g of cheddar for Hex A, Ham free and pineapple speed. Had a giant garlic and herb dip - I’m counting 1/2 a syn but SYN ACCORDINGLY.

RE legal stuff. I’m sure he’d come after you in defamation if he had the capacity to prove his claims.
Easy on easy off
Draw the line

• Haha