Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keytotruth

VIP Member
Is that tinned meat? Why doesn't he just get a bit of steak slow cook til it falls apart? My mum likes that tinned stuff and is always in her cupboard but she is a single lady and disabled so anything to make an easy life on a bad day.but if she can slow cook a bit of beef from time to time im sure a able bodied 20 odd year old can
Plus egg on the egg wash im sure needs to be sinned?
How does he make everything look so bland beige and unappealing

• Sick
Reactions: 10

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
I think he would suit being one of those slimy entertainers on cruise ships, he would love all the women fawning over him 🤮 Karen, Bev and Tracey who get hot flushes over his poached eggs on insta would be right there!

I wonder if that’s what his new venture was which he was keeping us on tenterhooks about months ago before covid 😂

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Surprise surprise the comments on that post have been limited. How can anyone believe his bullshit

Fightfan

He's lost fuck all. Claims to be 6ft 3, which is possible, but was much younger when he was at his biggest ever (claims 19st) so all he's done is grow taller.
Pics 1 & 2 you can see the height difference as both show his father. Pic 3 says he was his heaviest at 19st (bullshit) 3 years before 2017. Pic 1 was posted at the end of 2013.

Puppy fat disappeared as he went through his teens and grew taller. Cunt.

Attachments

• Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Someone on insta said someone from Uae had given him a shed load of money on like a just giving page and he had a band. I thought it wasnt true
That's Jack Towers not Harry..... Jack did lose loads - like 16-18 stone..... someone set up a go fund me page for a tummy tuck/body lift and some UAE person donated like 20K.... he took the money, had the surgery done on the cheap and then dropped off SM with mental health issues but noone ever saw what happened with the rest of the money he said he would donate ! He's another prick !

• Heart

_100

Finally I’ve cracked and come here to moan 😂 He posted about walking 16000 odd steps by half 12 in the day. I work a busy ED shift on 12 hours, I come out with about that...in 12 hours. He’s so full of shit.

Snoop D O Double G

Copied one of Harold’s recipes. So good. Base Hex B, 30g of cheddar for Hex A, Ham free and pineapple speed. Had a giant garlic and herb dip - I’m counting 1/2 a syn but SYN ACCORDINGLY.

RE legal stuff. I’m sure he’d come after you in defamation if he had the capacity to prove his claims.
Pineapple isn’t speed hun but “never affected my weight loss so I count it as speed” 😜🤣

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
How does he still manage to get any “ads” when he never ever follows the plan?! And how many holidays and trips does one person need during a pissing pandemic?
His page is a fucking piss take. It’s just carb loaded repetitive seasoning ads and pathetic lying weight loss posts.