Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people praising that binge eating post?! It's so unhealthy. His insides must be ruined.

Things like this is why people have weight problems.

Reactions: 9
again, that pic of harold, there are clearly YEARS between the photographs....

and no way does he look 8 stone lighter...there would be duck all left of the little runt...

I've lost 7 stone since end of feb 2019, and I've got skin saggier than harrys nans tits.

he is a bleeping liar.

Why are people praising that binge eating post?! It's so unhealthy. His insides must be ruined.

Things like this is why people have weight problems.
ruined insides...brillo pad hair, lego headed bleep... 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
again, that pic of harold, there are clearly YEARS between the photographs....

and no way does he look 8 stone lighter...there would be duck all left of the little runt...

I've lost 7 stone since end of feb 2019, and I've got skin saggier than harrys nans tits.

he is a bleeping liar.

ruined insides...brillo pad hair, lego headed bleep... 😂
What’s your target weight loss? You’ve done so well! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What’s your target weight loss? You’ve done so well! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Thankyou so much, I honestly have no idea... I never expected to lose what I have so far to be honest...

Pepple keep asking me (not like people pretend they do on instagram😂) how I've done it and its simply by not having cheat meals and treat plates, thats the only thing I've changed.

😊

Reactions: 12
Thankyou so much, I honestly have no idea... I never expected to lose what I have so far to be honest...

Pepple keep asking me (not like people pretend they do on instagram😂) how I've done it and its simply by not having cheat meals and treat plates, thats the only thing I've changed.

😊
Well done Lard 👍🏻
You’re right about cheat days and binge plates. I’ve never known a person with a healthy relationship with food sit and gorge and no where on SW is this endorsed. Every class I’ve been to has always had the “Your new week starts the moment you step off the scales” mantra. I’ve been lucky in that no one has talked about this cock or his “mates” and one consultant was absolutely fantastic in hammering home the real point of 1/3 speed.

Reactions: 4
The unhealthy sod must be sitting at around 6 stone then - 8 stone more would have made him 14 stone.
I refuse to believe he was ever more than 14 stone so it must be the case he’s severely underweight now 💁🏽‍♀️

He's just such a bleeping greedy bastard. I don't think for one minute that he should never have a treat or a takeaway, but he has to take it to the extreme. Sat there shovelling pizza and a Chinese (chips and curry sauce) into his greedy, lying mouth thinking he's a legend. He thinks he's such a "lad" as well (don't get me started on "vodka" on his meal plans), he just makes me cringe. Nasty little weasel.

It's huge portions like this, that stops SW members losing weight. I've been calorie counting instead and I prefer it. I can't over eat and you tend to not waste calories on rubbish.

It's beyond me how anyone can manage a whole large Dominoes pizza in one sitting? AND chips? with CURRY SAUCE? WTAF

Reactions: 7
It's beyond me how anyone can manage a whole large Dominoes pizza in one sitting? AND chips? with CURRY SAUCE? WTAF
If I’m honest I’d try and give it a good go but that would be a once every so often not as a treat meal every flipping week, there’s no way I’d manage it , as for chips and curry sauce constituting a Chinese what a twit 😂😂.....biggest thing would be my guts suffering though ......you’d be sat on the crapper straight after eating all that fat bet house stunk fuckin rancid 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Maybe I just have a small stomach, I couldnt do it in one sitting, maybe just over half, then eat the cold slices a couple hours later 😂 The chips are just unnecessary!

The Domino's and "Chinese" made me feel ill!

Besides the cheat meals, account's like HP's, claireandamanda etc drive me insane it teaches people NOTHING about portion control, makes me sad there must be people out there who see these accounts and join SW thinking they can lose weight eating this sh*te, SW are laughing all the way to the bank!

The Domino's and "Chinese" made me feel ill!

Besides the cheat meals, account's like HP's, claireandamanda etc drive me insane it teaches people NOTHING about portion control, makes me sad there must be people out there who see these accounts and join SW thinking they can lose weight eating this sh*te, SW are laughing all the way to the bank!
My god I’ve never seen this clairevabd Amanda page before, their Sunday dinners are bigger than the Christmas dinners I served!!

I mean I made this last night, for 4 syns, and I make this at least once a month... I don't think oooh duck me, I've lost loads, one chinese won't hurt...

yes it bleeping will.
Plus that’s a decent and sensible looking portion when pickard does mayflower curry it’s practically falling over the plate rim .....we have that probably a couple of tines a month here too ....and a sensible amount like yours

My god I’ve never seen this clairevabd Amanda page before, their Sunday dinners are bigger than the Christmas dinners I served!!
You're in for a treat, they have a thread on here too. Their meals are a JOKE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.