Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s still there dated 25th November .......the bullshit stench is sooooo strong lol
Oh I couldn't of scrolled back far enough ! I had in my head his restart was the other week.... he's such a twit !

Wonder why its taken him till 3 o'clock to post his certificate when he weighed in this morning 🤔
Technically he shouldn't be getting this this week surely ? Since he rejoined he lost 13lbs to date but over Christmas gained 8 1/2 so like someone said earlier that should be 4 1/2lbs in total today so why the 1/2 stone award....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 😂 😂 :poop: :poop:...... ps I am tit at maths so this could of course not be accurate ! 🙈 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh I couldn't of scrolled back far enough ! I had in my head his restart was the other week.... he's such a twit !

Technically he shouldn't be getting this this week surely ? Since he rejoined he lost 13lbs to date but over Christmas gained 8 1/2 so like someone said earlier that should be 4 1/2lbs in total today so why the 1/2 stone award....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 😂 😂 :poop: :poop:...... ps I am tit at maths so this could of course not be accurate ! 🙈 🙈
I’m sure you’re right. I read your comment and went to look, and I worked it out same way as you. It wouldn’t be this week he gets his half stone, he’d need another loss next week for it I’m sure

edit:
Technically he’s only lost 4.5lb. Just worked it again cause I doubted myself. I’m gonna brave it and comment on his post, let’s see if I’m blocked.

can’t comment on his pay despite attempting to follow him. So has he favourited accounts to comment on his posts?
Anyway I’ve sent him a message. Will post his reply if he does.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sure you’re right. I read your comment and went to look, and I worked it out same way as you. It wouldn’t be this week he gets his half stone, he’d need another loss next week for it I’m sure

edit:
Technically he’s only lost 4.5lb. Just worked it again cause I doubted myself. I’m gonna brave it and comment on his post, let’s see if I’m blocked.

can’t comment on his pay despite attempting to follow him. So has he favourited accounts to comment on his posts?
Anyway I’ve sent him a message. Will post his reply if he does.
maybe my maths isn't as tit as I thought ! 😂 😂 Oh I feel you may be blocked !! and what a saddo only allowing (probably) favourites to comment and stroke his ego !!

Reactions: 2
Where the feck has he got that certificate? Notice it is only on his story, no public comments (I opened another account, so back to stalking)

Reactions: 3
Yay let’s promote binge eating ☺

Not sure who annoys me more - him for thinking this tit is okay or his followers who constantly justify him?

Reactions: 6
Awww, how nice, daddy let him sit in the big boy chair to take a picture...

I don't believe for a second he got that from a group.

Ebay all bleeping day.

Reactions: 4
There are lots of pics on his own insta from before he lost weight
Yeah I’ve seen them the dates have always been a bit off when’s I’ve seen them, sometimes it feels like parts are true, but that he just exaggerates to the extreme

Reactions: 1
I searched the consultant and she has actually posted about him losing 8 stone on her page in fairness!
He has lost puppy fat... you can tell a mile off he is a teenager in those pics of him in the prom/wedding suit....I present exhibit A....

he hasn't lost 8 stone, and he's tagged many different slimming world consultants to cover his own tracks than jack towers stole pounds from gofundme...

we all change as we get older... but it remains that he is a lying little brillo pad headed bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He has lost puppy fat... you can tell a mile off he is a teenager in those pics of him in the prom/wedding suit....I present exhibit A....

he hasn't lost 8 stone, and he's tagged many different slimming world consultants to cover his own tracks than jack towers stole pounds from gofundme...

we all change as we get older... but it remains that he is a lying little brillo pad headed bleep.
I don’t doubt he’s lost 8 stone. As in 2 stone 4 times with his disordered eating and yo-yo dieting! Pizza post from tonight of 2 pizzas but he left half so does that mean the twit ate a WHOLE large dominoes and chips?!?

Reactions: 8
I don’t doubt he’s lost 8 stone. As in 2 stone 4 times with his disordered eating and yo-yo dieting! Pizza post from tonight of 2 pizzas but he left half so does that mean the twit ate a WHOLE large dominoes and chips?!?
more than likely.... probably followed by the fingers down the throat and a bag of charlie....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.