Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a twit... I can't stand Chinese and even I know that chips and curry sauce aren't Chinese.... just cos you got them from the Chinese 🙄🙄🤣🤣 if my son was online posting this tit I'd be having a serious word with him.... oh and I can't see anything about him on the consultant page he tagged she hasn't posted in a year !

Attachments

Reactions: 3
He's such a twit... I can't stand Chinese and even I know that chips and curry sauce aren't Chinese.... just cos you got them from the Chinese 🙄🙄🤣🤣 if my son was online posting this tit I'd be having a serious word with him.... oh and I can't see anything about him on the consultant page he tagged she hasn't posted in a year !
there was talk on one of the older threads last year that Harry made the consultant account 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
there was talk in one of the older threads last year that Harry made the consultant account 🤣 🤣
She also has no photos of her group like other consultants. It’s probably a random woman 😂

I take that back. Searched her in Facebook and her account has slimmingworld posts and she’s friends with Harry

Howerever her group starts 11;30, didn’t someone say Harry posted his result 10:45?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My god I’ve never seen this clairevabd Amanda page before, their Sunday dinners are bigger than the Christmas dinners I served!!
They are complete gluttons! I would put on about 5 stone in one week of eating their version of SW :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I’m no expert at maths so work this out with me guys
2nd December first weeks loss after going back to basics lost 4.5lb
9th December lost 0.5lb
30th December post Christmas gained 8.5lb
6th January lost 2lb
13th January lost 2lb
Today lost 4lb

Is he due a certificate I was hoping was gonna call him out and say yep but the scrote ain’t earn this half stone yet I think but I’m no countdown contestant he still needs to lose 2.5lbs next week so if he does same again this week standby for pic of his certificate then.....me putting all this at least gives him chance to get one ordered off eBay for next week .....and also shows I’ve way too much free time on my hands lol

But instead of saying lost 8lb in 3 weeks which is great why not tell all his hangers on he had a massive gain at chrimbo so isn’t quite at half stone yet instead of making them think he’s lost over half a stone in three weeks....nob
Genuinely think this is why he thinks he’s lost 8 stone before. He cannot count! You’re right, he’s lost 4.5lbs in total because he gained at Christmas and went heavier than his start weight. He hasn’t lost 8lbs at all! he’s lost, gained more back than he already weighed, then lost the same weight again. I cannot understand, is he really just stupid, or can he not count or is he doing it to appear like he’s a high achiever? 😖
Either way he has not effing lost 8lbs nor has he ever lost 8 stone. He’s lost 4.5lbs since November.

Reactions: 11
They are complete gluttons! I would put on about 5 stone in one week of eating their version of SW :ROFLMAO:
them roast dinners!! On a Sunday it's a bit of a free for all myself and I eat what I want, but that roast is more than I ate for christmas dinner!! And they consider that healthy!

Their page gives me IBS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
them roast dinners!! On a Sunday it's a bit of a free for all myself and I eat what I want, but that roast is more than I ate for christmas dinner!! And they consider that healthy!

Their page gives me IBS
I am the same I give myself a break on a Sunday but even if I was going all out I just could not consume the sheer amount they do if I tried! Sunday dinners at my in laws are verging on those quantities and even though it's nice food it is an ordeal to get through it and I don't enjoy it at all. It's more a case of how much can I leave without offending my MIL :ROFLMAO: (I do ask my other half to try and moderate the portioning up but usually just ends up being about 5% less than everyone else's!!)

Their page too angers my IBS. The recreations they do are ridiculous too e.g. the chocolate eclairs, I swear the real thing would actually have less calories!

Reactions: 4
Found their page on insta and on here, there’s no denying the food looks good but the portion sizes are something else, agree with others if you are new to slimming world and see them or people like prickards pages early on it’s not helping at all

There is absolutely no way he has lost 8 stone! Theres maybe 2 or 3 from that prom photo till now and that was puppy fat... If he had lost 8 stone that award would be plastered all over his account! Where is the award? No where because it's a load of bullshit. I just dont understand why you would lie about that 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
There is absolutely no way he has lost 8 stone! Theres maybe 2 or 3 from that prom photo till now and that was puppy fat... If he had lost 8 stone that award would be plastered all over his account! Where is the award? No where because it's a load of bullshit. I just dont understand why you would lie about that 🤦‍♀️
Look at the number of followers he has......that’s the reason he spills the bullshit 😳😳.....it’s all for the gram

Oh my GAWD! Literally gonna fit right in here. I hate the way the drones leap on his brown food pics. WHERE ARE HIS WEIGHTLOSS CERTIFICATES?!?! Why is no one calling him out on his bullshit?! Be may have lost 8st in total but that’s just 4 times losing the same 2st! I hate the way he spends all week posting TAKEAWAYS not even takeaways then does a random -4 this week and no one, NOT ONE PERSON even questions it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i scrolled the entire length of his Instagram the other day and found not a single bleeping ounce of proof that he’s ever been to a slimming world group in his life!

Reactions: 2
Oh my GAWD! Literally gonna fit right in here. I hate the way the drones leap on his brown food pics. WHERE ARE HIS WEIGHTLOSS CERTIFICATES?!?! Why is no one calling him out on his bullshit?! Be may have lost 8st in total but that’s just 4 times losing the same 2st! I hate the way he spends all week posting TAKEAWAYS not even takeaways then does a random -4 this week and no one, NOT ONE PERSON even questions it!
They do... I have, as have many many others... we all get marooned on blocked island... there are about 2000+ inhabitants of said island, all awaiting rescue from someone that has seen his certificates.... There is someone out there, like that film
'Jason & The Argonauts' searching for them...

'Harry & The Lost Slimming World Pamphlets', not coming to a cinema near you, you, or especially you anytime soon....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They do... I have, as have many many others... we all get marooned on blocked island... there are about 2000+ inhabitants of said island, all awaiting rescue from someone that has seen his certificates.... There is someone out there, like that film

'Harry & The Lost Slimming World Pamphlets', not coming to a cinema near you, you, or especially you anytime soon....
BRILLIANT!!!👏🏻🤣👏🏻🤣👏🏻🤣👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Haha amazing. Harry Pickard and the chamber of bullshit 😂😂 I’m not sure what offends me most, his blatant lies or his bleeping eyebrows 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
again, that pic of harold, there are clearly YEARS between the photographs....

and no way does he look 8 stone lighter...there would be duck all left of the little runt...

I've lost 7 stone since end of feb 2019, and I've got skin saggier than harrys nans tits.

he is a bleeping liar.

ruined insides...brillo pad hair, lego headed bleep... 😂
Oh yeah that reminds me, whilst scrolling through his Instagram aaaaalll the way to the beginning I noticed a photo posted of his collar bones with something along the lines of “nothing beats loosing weight” with two O’s I might add. But posted in 2015. Then another in 2017 showing 4 stone weight change but then a few photos back it’s 7st6. How is slimming world itself not telling all his loyal sheep he’s a fraud?!?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.