Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Minor moan:

Constant reposts of his fans trying "his Yorkshires" recipe - its not even his, he said before he uses the pinch of nom recipe although they don't recommend half a bottle of frylite per batch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m no expert at maths so work this out with me guys
2nd December first weeks loss after going back to basics lost 4.5lb
9th December lost 0.5lb
30th December post Christmas gained 8.5lb
6th January lost 2lb
13th January lost 2lb
Today lost 4lb

Is he due a certificate I was hoping was gonna call him out and say yep but the scrote ain’t earn this half stone yet I think but I’m no countdown contestant he still needs to lose 2.5lbs next week so if he does same again this week standby for pic of his certificate then.....me putting all this at least gives him chance to get one ordered off eBay for next week .....and also shows I’ve way too much free time on my hands lol

But instead of saying lost 8lb in 3 weeks which is great why not tell all his hangers on he had a massive gain at chrimbo so isn’t quite at half stone yet instead of making them think he’s lost over half a stone in three weeks....nob

Reactions: 8
I’m no expert at maths so work this out with me guys
2nd December first weeks loss after going back to basics lost 4.5lb
9th December lost 0.5lb
30th December post Christmas gained 8.5lb
6th January lost 2lb
13th January lost 2lb
Today lost 4lb

Is he due a certificate I was hoping was gonna call him out and say yep but the scrote ain’t earn this half stone yet I think but I’m no countdown contestant he still needs to lose 2.5lbs next week so if he does same again this week standby for pic of his certificate then.....me putting all this at least gives him chance to get one ordered off eBay for next week .....and also shows I’ve way too much free time on my hands lol

But instead of saying lost 8lb in 3 weeks which is great why not tell all his hangers on he had a massive gain at chrimbo so isn’t quite at half stone yet instead of making them think he’s lost over half a stone in three weeks....nob
So, in total, he has lost 13lb.......but has had a gain of 8½.........so doesn't that mean his weight difference between his restart, and today, is 4½lb??? 🤔
So yes, in 3 weeks, he has almost cleared his xmas weight gain

Reactions: 7
So, in total, he has lost 13lb.......but has had a gain of 8½.........so doesn't that mean his weight difference between his restart, and today, is 4½lb??? 🤔
Yep that’s what I thought but my uneducated brain especially on a Monday I wasn’t sure lol

Reactions: 1
I just had a look on his page and there was a comment saying how he and his meals were the topic of conversation at their group. The consultant should be stepping in and saying that Instagram should only be used as a guide and to remember to be following the plan correctly it should be a third speed food.
He also replied to someone saying they don’t need speed food on their plate, they can eat fruit afterwards. Completely defeating the point of speed food.

Reactions: 13
He also replied to someone saying they don’t need speed food on their plate, they can eat fruit afterwards. Completely defeating the point of speed food.
🙄🙄 this was why he blocked me ages ago, because I replied to someone saying speed should be replacing some of the free food on the plate

Reactions: 4
🙄🙄 this was why he blocked me ages ago, because I replied to someone saying speed should be replacing some of the free food on the plate
He’s an idiot. Just goes to show he makes up his own plan, own losses and can’t take any criticism on it

Exact same reason he blocked me - I liked a comment of someone correcting him when he told a newbie that she didn’t need 1/3 of speed on her plate ever.

Reactions: 4
Hey you pube haired weasel faced streak of piss! You're about as believable as that gucci belt being real! duck off you lying wank stain!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure he said he had 'rejoined' and showed a new book and everything.... now that pic seems to have disappeared !!! He's so full of :poop::poop::poop:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.