Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah that reminds me, whilst scrolling through his Instagram aaaaalll the way to the beginning I noticed a photo posted of his collar bones with something along the lines of “nothing beats loosing weight” with two O’s I might add. But posted in 2015. Then another in 2017 showing 4 stone weight change but then a few photos back it’s 7st6. How is slimming world itself not telling all his loyal sheep he’s a fraud?!?
Oh god, you should read through all the threads!
Lots of evidence on here that he's a liar, SW don't give a tit they just want people's money, if they cared about this kind of stuff they would of intervened a long time ago!

Reactions: 4
Oh my GAWD! Literally gonna fit right in here. I hate the way the drones leap on his brown food pics. WHERE ARE HIS WEIGHTLOSS CERTIFICATES?!?! Why is no one calling him out on his bullshit?! Be may have lost 8st in total but that’s just 4 times losing the same 2st! I hate the way he spends all week posting TAKEAWAYS not even takeaways then does a random -4 this week and no one, NOT ONE PERSON even questions it!
I had a post up about him on my insta and my story, had masses of abusive messages from fake accounts and middle aged women. Still getting them messages now. he didn’t block me but he was inactive for a few weeks after it. He contradicts himself continuously when you look through old posts but sadly there are so many people who naive online that they believe it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I searched the consultant and she has actually posted about him losing 8 stone on her page in fairness!
she has suddenly appeared on the scene since he was absent for a few weeks after getting a lot of flack ... it’s either him or a friend

Reactions: 5
I had a post up about him on my insta and my story, had masses of abusive messages from fake accounts and middle aged women. Still getting them messages now. he didn’t block me but he was inactive for a few weeks after it. He contradicts himself continuously when you look through old posts but sadly there are so many people who naive online that they believe it.
You’re still getting messages? 😲And they have the nerve to call you a troll 😂

You’re still getting messages? 😲And they have the nerve to call you a troll 😂
I know 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 every time I put a story up I get called fat, I’ve even been told I’d be better off dead. They’re the same people who were calling me a troll and saying how my post was dangerous to his mental health!
I was actually trying to protect others mental health as it’s going to have a negative effect when they follow his plan and gain weight.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I know 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 every time I put a story up I get called fat, I’ve even been told I’d be better off dead. They’re the same people who were calling me a troll and saying how my post was dangerous to his mental health!
I was actually trying to protect others mental health as it’s going to have a negative effect when they follow his plan and gain weight.
It’s always those that go on all self righteous that are the biggest knob heads!

I chatted to someone on a Facebook group I help admin and was talking to her about her daughter who has similar mental health issues to mine and she was dead nice, she was removed from the group and I got the blame and suddenly I was “spongeing off the state” and needed to “stop moping about” because of my ptsd and that “slimming world CLEARLY wasn’t working for me” as I had regained the weight I’d lost previously.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
bet your block list is as long as Harry’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my GAWD! Literally gonna fit right in here. I hate the way the drones leap on his brown food pics. WHERE ARE HIS WEIGHTLOSS CERTIFICATES?!?! Why is no one calling him out on his bullshit?! Be may have lost 8st in total but that’s just 4 times losing the same 2st! I hate the way he spends all week posting TAKEAWAYS not even takeaways then does a random -4 this week and no one, NOT ONE PERSON even questions it!
They do but he deletes the comment and blocks them 😂

They do... I have, as have many many others... we all get marooned on blocked island... there are about 2000+ inhabitants of said island, all awaiting rescue from someone that has seen his certificates.... There is someone out there, like that film
'Jason & The Argonauts' searching for them...

'Harry & The Lost Slimming World Pamphlets', not coming to a cinema near you, you, or especially you anytime soon....
Comment of the day Lard 😂😂

they really are unbelievable a) that they believe all his tit b) that they defend him at all costs and can’t see that they are in fact the trolls and bullies because they gang up on you..
I’ve also had them attack me after making a comment about him cremating everything he cooks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
They do but he deletes the comment and blocks them 😂

Comment of the day Lard 😂😂

they really are unbelievable a) that they believe all his tit b) that they defend him at all costs and can’t see that they are in fact the trolls and bullies because they gang up on you..
I’ve also had them attack me after making a comment about him cremating everything he cooks.
I commented because he was on about not synning yoghurts and I said that because he’s such a huge influence surely he should give out correct info rather than telling people there’s no point and his crew went wild attacking my food pics on my feed 😂 they’ll do anything for him the little sheep

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I commented because he was on about not synning yoghurts and I said that because he’s such a huge influence surely he should give out correct info rather than telling people there’s no point and his crew went wild attacking my food pics on my feed 😂 they’ll do anything for him the little sheep
I honesty for the life of me don’t get why 🤷🏼‍♀️ there are some absolutely brilliant SW related accounts with genuinely nice people who follow the plan properly yet they choose to follow a jumped up kid who perpetually lies, eats tit and is regularly rude to them if they make a comment the obnoxious knob doesn’t like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
He's such a twit... I can't stand Chinese and even I know that chips and curry sauce aren't Chinese.... just cos you got them from the Chinese 🙄🙄🤣🤣 if my son was online posting this tit I'd be having a serious word with him.... oh and I can't see anything about him on the consultant page he tagged she hasn't posted in a year !
Chinese chips? So chips bought from a Chinese take away??
Does that mean he has Indian chips? Caribbean chips? Spanish chips? Pub chips??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chinese chips? So chips bought from a Chinese take away??
Does that mean he has Indian chips? Caribbean chips? Spanish chips? Pub chips??
You can also get curry sauce and chips from chip shops so if he gets them from a chippy does he count that as getting a chinese?

Reactions: 7
I feel so naive/stupid that I actually thought he had lost 8 stone eating the biggest beige plates known to man!! I presumed cos he was young he was getting away with it 🙈 How can he even be a slimming world account?! So not fair to imply that people will lose weight eating those meals 🙁

And saying stuff like that to you isn’t dangerous to your mental health?? Love the irony! Can not believe the amount of people who worship the ground he walks on!

On his most recent princess planning pushing post 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh the irony.... a consultant that doesn’t follow the plan encourages beige carb overloaded meals and B choices that are not B choices ... you couldn’t make this tit up if you tried

Reactions: 9
His consultant, Debbie, used to be mine years ago when I flirted with SW. She's absolutely crap tbh - gains nearly every week, out on the lash constantly, not very good at promoting the actual Slimming World message (speed foods etc). Definitely the type of more mature lady who seems to wet their knickers over him on his insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.