Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚an essay......lol mood I was in yesterday you got off bloody lightly šŸ˜‚

To be fair Prickards hair does look unmanageable Iā€™d say it looks a cross between an unkempt fanny and a Brillo pad......itā€™s probably industrial strength conditioner. And no offence to anyone on here that has em but them hinch style bottles everybody buys off insta ......why, when you buy shampoo or conditioner etc it already comes in a bottle , just funding another instagrabbers ego to make more tat
Why would you buy different bottles?!?! How wasteful!!! The things people do for instagram is ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
Yes much better actually. There is too much BS on this thread about sexuality without having to be like men don't use conditioner.
I donā€™t think there was any harm meant, just that conditioner is not to be used on your roots? So thereā€™s not really a need typically for men to use it.... unless they have long hair. I think you may have overreacted slightly

Also, surely he wouldā€™ve made the biggest deal out of moving into his own place? We wouldā€™ve had him holding the keys saying ā€œfirst homeā€ even if it was a shared bedsit or something! Very bizarre

Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion: Local cafĆ© on lockdown, no eggs in the lay-by, canā€™t beg for my fry light!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.