Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking how to cook rice πŸ˜‚ it’s written on the back of the packet love! You’d think Harold was a Michelin starred chef the way some of his followers act!
duck sake wtf kinda question is that

If he gets asked stupid ass questions like that no wonder he specifies he pan fries his mushrooms πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course you do harold, you make money from it you daft bleep.

he's still a ponce πŸ˜‚
I’ve worked out the calories on the Yorkie’s
the whole mixture if he uses 3 medium eggs totals =460 x 6 = 76.6 cals per YP
he might as well have bought a bag of aunt bessies and be done with it
they would at least be Yorkshire’s and not inedible sponge burnt offerings that he dishes up

Reactions: 10
they would at least be Yorkshire’s and not inedible sponge burnt offerings that he dishes up
Plus all the frylight he uses. It may only be 1 cal per spray but each hole has st least 10-20 sprays I'd say when you see it floating on the top

Reactions: 6
There’s less calories in aunt bessies (I am sad and had a look 🀣) plus I’m sure fry light isn’t designed to be used at high temperatures. It goes black and horrible. Not sure why he bothers given the rest of the shite he throws down his neck every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.