Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His meal is close to 1000 calories!!! Honestly how are people so blind to the fact that he isn’t eating all this and then actually loosing anything significant!
There’s a lot of idiots out there, you only have to look at Slimming World Lee’s latest post to watch them in their natural habit 😂

Reactions: 2
My first reaction to the nuggets and waffles etc was that the portion wasn’t the usual obscene amount?! Freezer supplies must have been low 🤣

Reactions: 9
His meal is close to 1000 calories!!! Honestly how are people so blind to the fact that he isn’t eating all this and then actually loosing anything significant!
So I did a little test - just for lols. Last week I did SW but watched my portions, ate salads and lots of veg etc, I lost 5lb, had lots of energy and felt great. This week I ate barely any speed or healthy food other than a banana and lots of beige food, but stayed in syns and didn’t weigh cheese etc, I lost 1lb (I have a bit to lose), I’m tired and feel like tit. If you want the weight loss you need to actually be in a calorie deficit and eat healthy. These idiots who maintain or lose half a pound but follow him, THIS IS WHY. Yes you might be eating less calories than a takeaway but it’s not bleeping healthy. Back to the veg and fruit bandwagon I go.

Reactions: 22
Pan fried mushrooms........ god he sounds like fopperbolloks now 🤦🏻‍♀️ How else do you fry mushrooms?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He appears to be being very specific ! He even said Warburton 400g bread for HEB not just any wholemeal bread 😱😱🤣🤣
Someone asked him in the comments what made him change to the “proper B choice”, and he said “not sure really, maybe being stricter with myself to get some beef off in the next 8 weeks”! Doesn’t stop him eating mountains of beige then?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone asked him in the comments what made him change to the “proper B choice”, and he said “not sure really, maybe being stricter with myself to get some beef off in the next 8 weeks”! Doesn’t stop him eating mountains of beige then?
He's a twit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just scrolled through his page and honestly the food! He must be incredibly unhealthy if he eats that. Nothing green - just constant carbs. I’m bulimic and I eat huge portions with the intention of purging and his portions are twice the size what I have, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s bulimic too.

Just scrolled through his page and honestly the food! He must be incredibly unhealthy if he eats that. Nothing green - just constant carbs. I’m bulimic and I eat huge portions with the intention of purging and his portions are twice the size what I have, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s bulimic too.
Honestly, with the amount of calories he consumes I've always kind of assumed there was either bulimia or laxatives happening behind the scenes.

Get some beef off? Stop eating a whole cows worth of beef then? bleeping Lego headed bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, with the amount of calories he consumes I've always kind of assumed there was either bulimia or laxatives happening behind the scenes.
On his beige diet he will defo need laxatives !! As soon as I see one of his offensive meals, my first thought is Constipation !!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.