Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And again why is everything left to boil for an hour?? He must destroy one of mummies saucepans with every meal!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who really needs 1/2 kg of meat for one meal?! Is that not sightly excessive!
exactly! 500g is meant to be 3-4 portions. The excess at which these accounts eat but claim to be the weight loss masters, is baffling.
Half a kilo of meat, about 5 big potatoes and a bucket of cheese is a healthy meal now apparently. No sign of portion control or balance to the meal but everyone follows him like a sheep believing the crap he talks 🤯

Reactions: 9
The 500g mince has done me in 🤢 he is absolutely vile, just so greedy all the time. Also he normally goes on about how making his chips involves "no messing" and now he's saying to peel, chop, dry, boil. His meals must take forever, especially when everything is left for a bleeping hour.

Reactions: 4
The 500g mince has done me in 🤢 he is absolutely vile, just so greedy all the time. Also he normally goes on about how making his chips involves "no messing" and now he's saying to peel, chop, dry, boil. His meals must take forever, especially when everything is left for a bleeping hour.
Maybe he meant that he batch cooked with 500g of mince-I hope he did anyway!

Reactions: 3
Someone commented asking ‘did you eat the whole 500g’ and he said ‘No, 2 of us’ 500g should feed 4 people Jesus Christ

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone commented asking ‘did you eat the whole 500g’ and he said ‘No, 2 of us’ 500g should feed 4 people Jesus Christ
If I made 500g of mince with all that veg it would make me like 5 portions that is mental

Reactions: 11
Thats absolutely disgraceful. I make my own spag bol/ chilli con carne quite regularly and its a similar recipie and it easily does me 4 decent portions with 1/2 pack of micro rice for my dinners or ill freeze some. Greedy little prick. I feel sorry for his toilet tbh.

Reactions: 7
See old Prickard is out with Shirl again.... there’s no way that’s 30g of cheese in that pot what a bleeping arse wipe

Reactions: 10
See old Prickard is out with Shirl again.... there’s no way that’s 30g of cheese in that pot what a bleeping arse wipe
I said exactly the same! That amount is the same size as the potato. Maybe the cafe are sick of him and trying to sabotage him?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I said exactly the same! That amount is the same size as the potato. Maybe the cafe are sick of him and trying to sabotage him?
they probably think here comes the flash obnoxious little man child again ... taking nana out for her obligatory outing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And how can the cafe owners be family friends they didn’t even grate the cheese on small side of grater to make it look like he has more......fuckin amateur operation I’ll be avoiding there next time I’m in scabbyborough

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His meal is close to 1000 calories!!! Honestly how are people so blind to the fact that he isn’t eating all this and then actually loosing anything significant!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.