Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 71732
...saw this yesterday, this account shits on the SW LoGiC
I converted to CC on MyFitnessPal at the start of the year after spending just over a year on slimming world. I did lose a fair amount of weight, but I got in a bit of a rut and started on a binge restrict cycle. I’m still following elements of SW such as having a third speed on your plate, but it’s interesting weighing out things like pasta and potatoes. I was easily eating twice the recommended pasta serving. I also plugged a average SW day of food into the app, and found that it was quite lacking in nutrients such as potassium etc. Obviously there are some followers who are the exception to this, but most people are going to go for the low syn chocolate bars etc., over spending syns on healthier things like avo and nuts. I think telling overweight/obese people, most of whom probably have issues with over eating, that all these foods are unrestricted is a bit irresponsible.

Reactions: 10
Anyone seen his most recent “story” got a little video of the scales to try and prove that he’s actually attending

Reactions: 1
I really wish he wouldn’t take videos of his creepy looking toes to prove he attends SW 🤢 I could do without seeing them. Also blocking his number plate apart from “HAR” to prove it’s his car...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
duck sake that’s over 2000 calories right there.

Also I’d like to point out I lost 7 stone with SW and had a major binge every Saturday after I weighed and also tried to justify it by restricting majorly for six days and still losing weight.

That’s not a healthy relationship with food and thankfully I have since dealt with my issues since reaching target and he’s constantly justifying his unhealthy attitude to his followers who most share the same problem.

Reactions: 14
I also don’t think it’s healthy that he doesn’t promote any exercise! This is one of my biggest bug bears with SW! I also don’t understand how he’s just come back with loads of posts after posting nothing for ages!

Reactions: 5

Also I’d like to point out I lost 7 stone with SW and had a major binge every Saturday after I weighed and also tried to justify it by restricting majorly for six days and still losing weight.

That’s not a healthy relationship with food and thankfully I have since dealt with my issues since reaching target and he’s constantly justifying his unhealthy attitude to his followers who most share the same problem.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 2

I used to do the exact same thing. I’d probably eat a weeks worth of syns after weigh in, not because I was hungry, but because I could and I seemed to get away with it. To be honest, I used to look at Harold and others doing the same sort of thing and think if they can do it, why can’t I? So glad I’ve wisened up, and started calorie counting instead. It’s teaching me more about my relationship with food than SW ever did. I don’t like how Harold and other big accounts constantly post junk or high calorie food, it just makes people crave it and sometimes fall off the wagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The brake lights are on in the car/egg photo - whoever is actually driving is clearly just waiting for him to stop faffing about. If it was his car surely he’d have parked and turned off the engine to go get his eggs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How am I posting in his defence and if I was him why would I openly post the number plate when he goes to so much effort to hide it!!! Wish I hadn’t bothered now jeeeeez!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.