Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder with all this unsettled times it's not happening ? My son was due to start a new job but just this all hit the company have had to put a hold on things for now.... !
To be honest I thought this , now no matter how much I dislike the lying weasel if his new jobs up in the air it’s not a nice situation to be in ......that said I reckon he was more likely to be working for himself or going full on instascammer if that’s case no sympathy cos most of the beggy sods deserve duck all, I got suckered in in past with all this insta tit, planners, seasonings, etc etc all dust collectors now , following genuine accounts you get better meal ideas and it costs you nowt and at minute we all need to be watching the pennies

Hope your sons job works out for him after this 🤞👍

Reactions: 6
To be honest I thought this , now no matter how much I dislike the lying weasel if his new jobs up in the air it’s not a nice situation to be in ......that said I reckon he was more likely to be working for himself or going full on instascammer if that’s case no sympathy cos most of the beggy sods deserve duck all, I got suckered in in past with all this insta tit, planners, seasonings, etc etc all dust collectors now , following genuine accounts you get better meal ideas and it costs you nowt and at minute we all need to be watching the pennies

Hope your sons job works out for him after this 🤞👍
Yeah his secrecy makes me think it may of been working for himself which may well go tits up.... but even if it has my understanding is he lives with his parents so there will be no financial worries as such - not like he'll have to worry about paying rent etc ! I don't follow many SW accounts now - I'm not following SW so no point..... Thank you fortunately my son hadn't quit his old job so he's currently furloughed with them and hopefully the new place will be able to take him on once some kind of normality is restored !

Reactions: 3
This website is a bloody breath of fresh air! I used to want to vomit into a plastic bag when I saw the smarmy interaction between Towers, Pickard and all the other narcissists. What happened to Towers? Pickard’s car is on finance and clearly on mummy and daddy’s account. I reckon the family own the golf club as there seems to be money but little Lord Fauntleroy doesn’t deem it necessary to work normal hours like the rest of us!
Oh and I saw Sophiejude_sw has jacked in her makeup counter to persue Instagram full time, but I don’t think it was the best time to do it..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
First post on this thread and I just want to say... I hate his pout and I hate his club thumbs.

• Haha
because he's a lying slimey little bleeping toad, who thinks he is bleeping amazing...when in reality he is a bullshitting little bleep who has no proof of a weight loss that is more imaginary than the bleeping bible.

anyone that dares ask about his weightloss awards that clearly don't exist get blocked. He has of course pre-empted this by allowing only certain bastards to comment on his posts... kind of like a yes man... but the instagram version.

in summary he is a sickening lego headed bastard who is a bleeping mommys boy and needs a good bleeping slap.

there, is that a good enough explanation?
Fuuuuuckin ell mate, this kid proper triggers ya doesn’t he! Nachooooooooooos (Doritos)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fuuuuuckin ell mate, this kid proper triggers ya doesn’t he! Nachooooooooooos (Doritos)
haha, nah, I was having a baaaaaad day yesterday and I read that and thought duck it.

I shouldn't be on instagram... I don't even know why I am... it's full of cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
can someone tell me is he gay
I think it's been mentioned on here before that he is, I don't care about his or anyone elses sexuality. what I do care about is him lying to people, but then I guess when you're such a bleeping mommys boy like he is, harold does what harold wants.

Why the need for 3 kinds of carbs. That is not a diet.

That is diabetes on a plate
Sorry but eating carbs doesn't cause diabetes. As someone who has had type 1 diabetes for 21 years it does annoy me. Not having a go at all but growing up and the number of oh did you eat too many sweets used to really really piss me off (sorry not ranting at you at all)

Reactions: 5
Sorry but eating carbs doesn't cause diabetes. As someone who has had type 1 diabetes for 21 years it does annoy me. Not having a go at all but growing up and the number of oh did you eat too many sweets used to really really piss me off (sorry not ranting at you at all)
But it is for type 2 😂 type two is all link to lifestyle choices, type 1 is a genetic thing!

Reactions: 2
But it is for type 2 😂 type two is all link to lifestyle choices, type 1 is a genetic thing!
But you can also get type 2 from other things. My friend had meningitis as a child and after this he then got type 2 diabetes. of course a lot of it is by diet but not always

Reactions: 2
Type 1 isn't always genetic. I had an infection which caused mine.
Diabetes is a very messy disease. My gran had type 2 and she was a thin as a rake and eat healthier than most

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell calm down why you being so mardy over something i’ve asked i wasn’t being rude
I never said you were being rude. But you’re a new member who’s not said anything other than asking if he’s gay? No one knows, or cares is all I’m saying. It shouldn’t even be mentioned, you wouldn’t come on here and go ‘is he straight’ would you. End of convo.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.