Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot begin to tell you how much this angers me..

what part of do not visit relatives does this lego headed bleep not understand?

worldwide pandemic but it's ok cause granny grotbags wants a slice of bleeping cake.

View attachment 101501
If he bought her some shopping and left it on the doorstep, and then waved through the window or something yes. But he’s handling that cake, possibly not after washing his hands, it seems quite irresponsible to me.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else been blocked by a few of the “big” SW accounts for following barry_the_faker?
I’m going to put all of my 4.5 stone back on now I don’t have any of them for inspiration. How upsetting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t someone else report harry to the authorities? Send his posts of him meeting his gran? One report to the police? Send his instagram posts to the Yorkshire police. Then all the little scrote can do is post his crappy egg pictures.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.