Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't he lose 4stone, gain it back and lose it again and that's the 8stone? This is in the back of my mind for some reason.
i think it was stated that he lost the same 2 stone 4 times... that would probably be right at a stretch... and thats a bleeping big stretch... I mean look at these pictures...

Screenshot_20200411-234128_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200411-234137_Gallery.jpg

10 months between these pictures and he states a 5 stone loss... I'm sorry, but there is not a chance there is a 5 stone difference between these pictures.

and if he's really lost 8 stone, when he posts photos of himself today as a "grown up" where is the loose skin? where are the stretch marks??

I'm 2lb off losing 8.5 stone and I have now got so much loose skin....

he is a bleeping liar.

Reactions: 14
i think it was stated that he lost the same 2 stone 4 times... that would probably be right at a stretch... and thats a bleeping big stretch... I mean look at these pictures...

View attachment 107381

View attachment 107382

10 months between these pictures and he states a 5 stone loss... I'm sorry, but there is not a chance there is a 5 stone difference between these pictures.

and if he's really lost 8 stone, when he posts photos of himself today as a "grown up" where is the loose skin? where are the stretch marks??

I'm 2lb off losing 8.5 stone and I have now got so much loose skin....

he is a bleeping liar.
Well done on that loss for a start.

Yeah, there's about 10lb lost between those photos 😂 I think he's mentally ill

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:

Harry Pickard 7# - Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Seems to be favouring tik tok and sending out drinking games nobhead.....tic tok full of kids that are easily influenced, sent drinking game nomination to sophiejude then she passed it on.....idiots

Reactions: 5
thank you i wasn’t being rude just asking question this is gossip page after all
The point is that it isn’t gossip particularly. Are you straight!? Ridiculous question in this day when hardly anyone actually cares. You make yourself stand out by caring about his sexuality. What difference does it make?

Meaning??
Well what about Facebook!? What about Instagram!? Kids are aren’t just on tiktok. The same people who have your opinion probably wouldn’t think twice about posting a swear word on facebook or sharing an adult joke meme on Instagram, you can’t have it all. I don’t have tiktok but if I did I’d post what the duck I wanted and if people with kids didn’t like it they could do one.

His posts today about being a home account... I don’t think it works when you’re cleaning your mum and dads house 😂😂 did he ever say what new job he got

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well what about Facebook!? What about Instagram!? Kids are aren’t just on tiktok. The same people who have your opinion probably wouldn’t think twice about posting a swear word on facebook or sharing an adult joke meme on Instagram, you can’t have it all. I don’t have tiktok but if I did I’d post what the duck I wanted and if people with kids didn’t like it they could do one.
I’d rather a kid swear than play a drinking game and most people I know with tik tok are kids or teenagers , I don’t have it either, my comment was about sharing a drinking game something I feel strong about, maybe I shouldn’t have put that on here, then again I wouldn’t fuckin judge someone on here for a comment they made, judging people on insta for being twats yep they leave themselves open for it a lot of the time, but on here I don’t judge unless it’s warranted like pulling someone about homosexuality, racism etc I don’t just assume someone’s boring like you did of me

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.