Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His TikTok came up on my recommendation page when I was scrolling and he’s tagging Hinch on there putting toilet rolls on his curtains or something? she’s probably sent him a free book!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He even donated to that woman who is begging for money on her Insta - Sarah's Kitchen - the one who makes 'sw' friendly very expensive chocolate !
Doesn't surprise me πŸ™„ I'm sure there was a lengthy post saying how great he is tooπŸ™„. The little tit blocked me so I can't see πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
That Sarah’s creative kitchen has had 3 grand raised for her!! I am BAFFLED.
How are so many people donating to her, considering she is still running her business completely unnecessarily, when there are so many more deserving and more in need?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That Sarah’s creative kitchen has had 3 grand raised for her!! I am BAFFLED.
How are so many people donating to her, considering she is still running her business completely unnecessarily, when there are so many more deserving and more in need?
I've never bought from her but when I used to follow lots of SW accounts they were always bigging her up and getting freebies .. she looked a right cocky mare posting basically begging... but I read her business is still running and she can get a grant and this is for another company she owns sounds a bastard cheek to me ! People are stupid - probably think they'll get free chocolate ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I have done a short order/ breakfast chef course and we were taught to make poached eggs in a deep saucepan, not a frying pan. Is having rolling bubbles, swirling the water into a vortex and adding a bit of white wine vinegar too much like hard work for the boy?

Reactions: 4
Incinerated bacon on bread that's not HEXB...

it's a full house if you're playing pickard breakfast bingo at home...

oh, and harold, this is what an 8 stone loss with proof looks like πŸ˜‰
First post on this site. Have been lurking for a while. Just wanted to say congratulations on the 8 stone award! Your posts have been keeping me entertained.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So only his faithful followers can comment not the meanies :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Hes a sad as duck. I used to follow him ages ago for a few meal ideas wasnt on slimming world or anything but was just stuck in a general food rut an had to unfollow soon after. He posts some god awful shite most of it looks like fuckin vomit 🀒🀒🀒 plus I couldnt stand his sickly posts about his grandma or the fact he blatantly runs her account along with his dads πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Why are all the comments limited on his Instagram???
because he's a lying slimey little bleeping toad, who thinks he is bleeping amazing...when in reality he is a bullshitting little bleep who has no proof of a weight loss that is more imaginary than the bleeping bible.

anyone that dares ask about his weightloss awards that clearly don't exist get blocked. He has of course pre-empted this by allowing only certain bastards to comment on his posts... kind of like a yes man... but the instagram version.

in summary he is a sickening lego headed bastard who is a bleeping mommys boy and needs a good bleeping slap.

there, is that a good enough explanation?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
because he's a lying slimey little bleeping toad, who thinks he is bleeping amazing...when in reality he is a bullshitting little bleep who has no proof of a weight loss that is more imaginary than the bleeping bible.

anyone that dares ask about his weightloss awards that clearly don't exist get blocked. He has of course pre-empted this by allowing only certain bastards to comment on his posts... kind of like a yes man... but the instagram version.

in summary he is a sickening lego headed bastard who is a bleeping mommys boy and needs a good bleeping slap.

there, is that a good enough explanation?
Nail on head......Lego head at that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we know what his new amazing job is yet??πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
wonder with all this unsettled times it's not happening ? My son was due to start a new job but just this all hit the company have had to put a hold on things for now.... !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.