Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly a deluded bleep.
😂😂

His consultant, Debbie, used to be mine years ago when I flirted with SW. She's absolutely crap tbh - gains nearly every week, out on the lash constantly, not very good at promoting the actual Slimming World message (speed foods etc). Definitely the type of more mature lady who seems to wet their knickers over him on his insta.
I have a feeling she’s going along with the deceit because
she’s hoping it’ll put more bums on seats in her group from
added kudos of being Harry’s consultant.

lovely.... free pots of chemical tit storms

Wouldn't eat them even if they are free... Muller light yogurts are rank 🤮🤮
agree

Reactions: 5
He’s got a special tin for the new fibre one bars no other bugger can buy cos he’s fuckin stockpiled......they come in a bloody box already hardly buy em loose by the pound , keep em as they were.....,bet it’s the box he uses when choccies come from Sarah’s creative kitchen so i suppose he’s reusing and recycling......good auld Prickard

But syns on weigh day don't count 🙄🙄🙄
Easy on easy off ....tosspot

Reactions: 6
the new fibre one bars no other bugger can buy cos he’s fuckin stockpiled......
He always does this is pisses me off.

Did anyone follow him ages ago and those promise gluten free rolls that taste like wet cardboard where the new 'sw thing' and all the coeliacs started attacking him for stealing the gluten free rolls 🤣

Then the prick brigade started trolling the gluten free'ers.

He is a selfish asshole

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Did anyone follow him ages ago and those promise gluten free rolls that taste like wet cardboard where the new 'sw thing' and all the coeliacs started attacking him for stealing the gluten free rolls 🤣

He is a selfish asshole
Haha yep promise roll gate I remember that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
wait...what???

Saving a few syns so he can have a low syn hot chocolate treat...

forgetting that he had this a couple of days ago...

he gives my arse a headache.
absolute bleeping muppet he is ... I could at least understand if the skinny bleep
had a weight problem but he only had bleeping 2 maybe 3 stone of puppy fat
absolute WANKER....

He is a selfish asshole
I actually think that the celiac society should start a law suit against SW
after all SW are quick enough to go after companies and spread lies ( #porkygate )

Reactions: 4
I have a SW account as I started it in November and it’s been going well but duck me, he eats tit & his portion sizes are huge. He surely must not loose anything

And I also think it sends out a bad message to other SW members, the shite that he eats. Always a treat day for him

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.