Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be late to the party here, but has anyone noticed the lack of Grandma Shirl posts/pics? He had a big hiatus from his page and now he's posted something on his grid a photo of a Christmas decoration for lost loved ones. Is Shirl no longer with us?
Could partly explain his absence.
I just come here to see if anyone had picked up on this !

Reactions: 3
I might be late to the party here, but has anyone noticed the lack of Grandma Shirl posts/pics? He had a big hiatus from his page and now he's posted something on his grid a photo of a Christmas decoration for lost loved ones. Is Shirl no longer with us?
Could partly explain his absence.
He was on holiday last week, the last thing I'd want to be doing is going on my holibobs if my nan or anyone had died... he's probably just been living his best life... relentless ads had followed since his return... Don't read too much into it... his nan appearing then disappearing is a regular thing... same with his dad... their profiles he was running didn't take off like he hoped so...

Reactions: 5
It’s collateral damage for being a lying little prick. All to get sympathy. 😴

Reactions: 1
He was on holiday last week, the last thing I'd want to be doing is going on my holibobs if my nan or anyone had died... he's probably just been living his best life... relentless ads had followed since his return... Don't read too much into it... his nan appearing then disappearing is a regular thing... same with his dad... their profiles he was running didn't take off like he hoped so...
I wondered if something may have happened in October, hence his break of around 2 weeks back then.

I noticed that the Trev Pickard and Harry's Grandma insta accounts have gone too?

Don't get me wrong, no taking away from having my eyes opened by what I've read about him on here.

Just genuinely wondered if she may have shuffled off this mortal coil.

I highly doubt anything’s happened to her, I don’t think he would be so discreet if it had. I think he just realised that pimping her out on Instagram for likes wasn’t the best thing, maybe his parents said something to him about it? ‘Trev’ and ‘Shirl’s profiles seemed to disappear around the same time.

I wondered if something may have happened in October, hence his break of around 2 weeks back then.

I noticed that the Trev Pickard and Harry's Grandma insta accounts have gone too?

Don't get me wrong, no taking away from having my eyes opened by what I've read about him on here.

Just genuinely wondered if she may have shuffled off this mortal coil.
They've gone because they didn't take off the way he hoped.. I've made fun of them both, but I honestly hope his nan is ok....it's not her fault her grandson is a bellend.

Reactions: 19
Which brand of bread is it Harold?

just because it's brown doesn't mean its B choice..

like I've said a thousand times... takes nothing to be honest to your followers, they will assume any bread is fine when it isn't...
Is he really outside with his breakfast. its December. His food will be freezing!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Is he really outside with his breakfast. its December. His food will be freezing!!!!!
He said in a conversation with an acquaintance that hes not had a hot meal in over 2 years. More fool him! More likely to see an empty plate with the caption 'that was delicious' if it were me!

Reactions: 4
I'm amazed how sunny it is in yorkshire tbh! In liverpool this morning it was icy and cold! Makes you wonder if he even had egg on toast for breakfast 🧐🧐

Reactions: 5
New book.... new start.... new mindset...... bollocks..... he's still doing the plan 'his way'..... whatever brown bread..... very little or no speed.... greedy bastard portions and more than likely re-cycling his old pics....... why no pics of the weight loss in his actual brand spanking new shiny book he was showing off last week ? !!

Reactions: 7
I'm amazed how sunny it is in yorkshire tbh! In liverpool this morning it was icy and cold! Makes you wonder if he even had egg on toast for breakfast 🧐🧐
Not that I would defend the little scrote but I’m in Yorkshire and I’ve dried all my washing outside today it’s been a lovely day.......still think he’s a twit for taking his food out to photo it , use the kitchen lightbulb for lighting like every other instagrammer does 🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 3
New book.... new start.... new mindset...... bollocks..... he's still doing the plan 'his way'..... whatever brown bread..... very little or no speed.... greedy bastard portions and more than likely re-cycling his old pics....... why no pics of the weight loss in his actual brand spanking new shiny book he was showing off last week ? !!
it would be so easy for him to do.... but at this stage even if he did I wouldn't believe him...

see harold, this is how easy it is....

pic 1 my start weight/date

pic 2 my current weight/date

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
it would be so easy for him to do.... but at this stage even if he did I wouldn't believe him...

see harold, this is how easy it is....

pic 1 my start weight/date

pic 2 my current weight/date
Don’t even need o see a start weight if he’s too ‘shy’ to share 🙄🙄😜😜

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.