Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think he thought it had all died down now, my guess is Tattle was upsetting him (it got pretty savage on her at one point) was so upset that his parents made him take a break from SM, his thread went quiet on here for a bit, now hes back and so is the thread with a vengence!! This isn't going to go away, the ONLY way he could fix this is if he came clean and was honest about his weightloss, losing 2/3 stone is still a huge acheivement, he needs to just own it.

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing a -6 lb weight loss next week ...only weight he’s lost is in water 💦 and shite ...the wet lettuce he is

Reactions: 3
duck me, where to start...

He claims to have lost 8 stone, whores the duck out of slimming world, has absolutely no proof of any weight loss, see attached photos... claims 5 stone between the 2 photos, it's clearly bollocks, and see the picture of the larger guy, thats his brother whom he uses his clothes to make him look like he's lost weight.

he hasnt.

he's a regular reader of tattle, Hi Harold 😘
According to his recent slimming world book he's 6ft 2 but doesn't look it in that pic next to the lady, unless she's tall too

Reactions: 1
Surely if he had a membership before when he “lost 8stone” (LOL) he’d “be at target” again soon, then he wouldn’t have to pay the membership?? 🤔 so why would u start again.. coz he talks out of his arse that’s why! He never reached any targets & got his loss stickers off eBay the scammy little c*nt.

Reactions: 7
I can’t fathom at all why somebody would lie about going to slimming world 😂😂 or lie about losing weight. Surely he knows people will know he’s lying - old school friends etc. What a bloody weirdo.

Reactions: 5
Looks like all the JD sellers have been told to promote the Black Friday 25%. I wonder what their bonus is 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
They're not even the same fish cakes. There's no way they're only two each with the cheese in the middle.
Yes they are only 2 syns with cheesy middle. They don't have breadcrumb coating which saves syns

Reactions: 2
If you lost 8 stone whilst being a member of slimming world, there is no way in hell youre going to lose your history and rejoin. Just proves even more that there was no weight loss history!
The fact he’s now using app screen shots is is a scream for validation. I pity him.

Reactions: 17
Looks like all the JD sellers have been told to promote the Black Friday 25%. I wonder what their bonus is 🤔🤔
If it's like the other spice companies, he'll get 10% of the order value in commission. So if 1000 of his followers placed a £10 order, he'd get £1k. Given that he's got 219k followers and most would probably go for free delivery (cheapest spend is £21 to get that) he'll pull in more than that.......tax free......

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So let's take a look... before he would call it southern fried chicken.. now he doesn't (glad to see you've taken my advice harold)

Also note the emphasis on the word ALL day at work...

seeing as you are clearly keeping tabs on here Harold, stop bullshitting people and finally come clean and admit that you have never lost 8 stone. You have no proof of this to back it up at all....especially now you have "rejoined again" all of your history is gone... you are a liar and a fraud and you may well have blocked me on instagram ( that I've since deleted for good) but you can't block me on here 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.