Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just tried to nose at his big come back and the little turd has blocked me
πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I've never liked or commented with the profile he's blocked... what an absolute cock he is. He must have been on a mega blocking spree!

Reactions: 2
Waiting for that bloke to say β€˜Welcome back Young Harry’ πŸ˜†. If he hasn’t already. Can’t be bothered to look through all the sucking up comments 😬

Reactions: 2
Seriously harry you little rodent i know you are reading this site because you have literally started doing everything we pointed out you didnt bother to do despite hashtagging sw and how you were using slimming world for insta fame. Well guess what you little prick we dont forget what you have done, so no fresh start will fool us you absolute bleeping fake!!!

Reactions: 10
200,000+ followers and 8 comments on his breakfast post from 8 hours ago. Would love to know how many followers he bought

Reactions: 4
200,000+ followers and 8 comments on his breakfast post from 8 hours ago. Would love to know how many followers he bought
He also has his pages set to 'limited comments' which I think means of you're not one of his 'fans you can't comment !!

Reactions: 1
Not a chance that is only 35g of mayflower powder, it's so thick. Mine comes out watery as anything when I use that much. bleeping Pinocchio πŸ€₯

Seems to run off Instagram as soon as he receives donations but will happily update his picture on Facebook ????
Classy post with the urinals in shot lol.......then again urinals if they could speak would probably say there’s s tit in front of us πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

He also has his pages set to 'limited comments' which I think means of you're not one of his 'fans you can't comment !!
He ain’t that clever lol, I’m not a fan , more a nosey fucker lol , I still have the power of being able to comment ......I’m just biding my time 🀭🀫🀭🀫🀭🀫

Just come across this one - what’s the deal about the 8 stone not being real? Been browsing his insta and it baffles me how his food is diet food!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just come across this one - what’s the deal about the 8 stone not being real? Been browsing his insta and it baffles me how his food is diet food!?
duck me, where to start...

He claims to have lost 8 stone, whores the duck out of slimming world, has absolutely no proof of any weight loss, see attached photos... claims 5 stone between the 2 photos, it's clearly bollocks, and see the picture of the larger guy, thats his brother whom he uses his clothes to make him look like he's lost weight.

he hasnt.

he's a regular reader of tattle, Hi Harold 😘

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.