Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t look like he is! Last year he was on about it constantly!
Fuckin hell wasnt he just.......how the mighty have fallen, but bet he’s there in spirit in his spray on skinny suit and Gucci accessories, whilst eating cat tit curry ......wouldn’t surprise me if he took fake photos to share, maybe doctoring his old cruise photos lol, I expect to see him raising a glass to his SW buddies when really he’s seething .....either that or he’ll blame not being there on getting prepped for his holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fuckin hell wasnt he just.......how the mighty have fallen, but bet he’s there in spirit in his spray on skinny suit and Gucci accessories, whilst eating cat tit curry ......wouldn’t surprise me if he took fake photos to share, maybe doctoring his old cruise photos lol, I expect to see him raising a glass to his SW buddies when really he’s seething .....either that or he’ll blame not being there on getting prepped for his holiday
He was an absolute twit there last year. Literally waltzed around like he was something special!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you get invited to the ball by SW or do you buy tickets? Just wondering if last year he got invited or not 🤷‍♀️

Do you get invited to the ball by SW or do you buy tickets? Just wondering if last year he got invited or not 🤷‍♀️
Well consultants had to buy tickets and were told they couldn’t bring family/friends etc so no idea how he got in. Tickets cost a fortune!

Princess planning was talking about her bread and mentioned how SOME sw’ers don’t use the correct one and that you should. I smell a fall out with hazza!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whats happened to Harold?

has the bubble finally burst?
Was thinking the same but do you think we are that lucky lol......isn’t he supposed to be on holiday around now , probably wanting to be a good little blogger and not post drunken pics of him hanging and eating shite so he can be a good little slimming world elder when he gets back losing 14 stone in a day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.