Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry gang!!!!!! Had to nap. Feeling a little under the weather.

I saw Izzie do that international men’s day post the other day, she tagged everyone but Hazzy. Also, I don’t think Josh/Haz are following each other anymore!!!
Feel better soon 🥰 xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hes rejoined slimming world. New beginnings and all that!
p.s is he really 6ft 2?!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

it's all very vague... fresh start, same old bullshit..

he's a new member so his 8 stone loss(😂) is now history so needs removing from his bio, or he's purchased that on ebay...

6'2? He looks quite small in his pictures, unless thats the size of his ego... I mean I'm 6'5 and I'm a bleeping giant compared to most...

Reactions: 7
He has already deleted a post I’m sure a old breakfast picture will be next🥱

Reactions: 1
He's doing it to cover tracks. He is obviously well aware people are onto him and his lies. His followers have gone down. He now limits his comments to people who believe his string of porkies. And now he's rejoined. Not to face the music, but to try and get the limelight away from his bullshit. So people can't call him out anymore. Well listen you pube haired streak of piss, who is no way 6'2! People like you and Jack towers get caught out and your day will come when your flock of sheep are sent to pastures and you, you uneducated, unemployable wank stain, will have nothing but mummy and daddy. All alone like the loser you are. What a pathetic excuse for a boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Doesn’t look like out of his 219k followers that Sophie jude follows him any more either and she definitely used to

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

it's all very vague... fresh start, same old bullshit..

he's a new member so his 8 stone loss(😂) is now history so needs removing from his bio, or he's purchased that on ebay...

6'2? He looks quite small in his pictures, unless thats the size of his ego... I mean I'm 6'5 and I'm a bleeping giant compared to most...
I know slimmingworld Izzie is about 6ft and she towers over him!

Reactions: 1
Sorry gang!!!!!! Had to nap. Feeling a little under the weather.

I saw Izzie do that international men’s day post the other day, she tagged everyone but Hazzy. Also, I don’t think Josh/Haz are following each other anymore!!!
This is juicy, Harry and Izzie used to be all over each other’s posts 🤔 I reckon as a consultant she’s either realised the she needs to step back from the Insta frauds for the sake of her reputation, or someone’s had a word in her ear!

Bullshit....joining as a new member when you’ve lost 8 stone?! Nobody would do that...even after an enormous holiday gain. He’s full of tit and thinks his “new book” will help him start to rebuild a following of sheep for the beige brigade.
Can’t stand the lying little toad.

Reactions: 7
Cunty dickhard has reappeared i see... bet hes been reading tattle and thought it was time to actually go to slimming world. He will probs lose 2 stone and then tell everyone hes lost 10 stone the bleeping cretin. Has anyone else noticed that the comments on his posts are hidden as well? I suppose we dont have to read all those awful arse licking comments from his middle aged lady brigade.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's engaging in a bit of damage limitation by 'going back' to sw. He never bleeping went. He never lost 8st. But by going back, he'll re-establish himself as a good lil slimming worlder, and retain his freebies and headpats. Manipulative, sly little bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.