Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thatā€™s awful. Iā€™m so sorry to hear your struggling too.

Itā€™s a tit show of a plan! It promotes binge eating and alienates food groups. It names food synful and just generally makes you hate yourself. It breeds weight loss competition and all the (majority of) consultants are overweight which makes me edgy as duck.

I could talk about how much I despise the whole aspect of SW forever.
Yeah It really does! Makes you obsessed with weight, I dropped to 8 stone and for me thatā€™s underweight but I couldnā€™t stop feeling shame when having ā€œsynsā€ and I was constantly bloated from binging on free foods like pasta. The consultants and the people who have been going years and helping out weighing etc are all over weight and their weight never seems to change šŸ¤” anyway I have gained now and just making better choices and If I want some treats Iā€™ll have them! šŸ’ŖšŸ»

Reactions: 7
Thatā€™s awful. Iā€™m so sorry to hear your struggling too.

Itā€™s a tit show of a plan! It promotes binge eating and alienates food groups. It names food synful and just generally makes you hate yourself. It breeds weight loss competition and all the (majority of) consultants are overweight which makes me edgy as duck.

I could talk about how much I despise the whole aspect of SW forever.
Youā€™re

Reactions: 3
Is it possible that his breakfast this morning is just recycled postings? It looks mightily sunny for a day when there are weather warnings in place? Mind you Iā€™m not up north so not sure what the weather is like there today

Is it possible that his breakfast this morning is just recycled postings? It looks mightily sunny for a day when there are weather warnings in place? Mind you Iā€™m not up north so not sure what the weather is like there today
Itā€™s a old picture, he has deleted the original. Itā€™s raining as well šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s a old picture, he has deleted the original. Itā€™s raining as well šŸ˜‚
Omg someone puh-LEASE comment on it asking him how come the weather is so nice where he is?! I would but Iā€™m blocked šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
Omg someone puh-LEASE comment on it asking him how come the weather is so nice where he is?! I would but Iā€™m blocked šŸ™ˆ
Comments have been limited so it's obviously only his top fans who can comment!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why are his followers so blinkered and saying what a great way to start Saturday etc!! Itā€™s so obvious he did not have that this morning! All for the gram.....

Havenā€™t seen this sunny breakfast as I was blocked months ago but I can confirm that the sun has not shone in the north for days so...

Reactions: 1
Youā€™re
My binge eating since starting SW is horrific. Iā€™m now much heavier than before I even first started SW. Iā€™ve slowly and finally stepped away after dipping in and out and now Iā€™ve started calorie counting. Iā€™ve got a long ā€˜recoveryā€™ road a head of me but the freedom of being able to add olive oil to salads and eat a full fat yoghurt is ridiculous. I now also donā€™t crave sugar anywhere near as much as I did because Iā€™m having nicer meals that keep me satisfied instead of plain salad, plain meat and a few new potatoes. If I want to add a cooking sauce or, letā€™s say coleslaw/ mayo to my salad. I can without having to syn the fucker. The general rule for syns is 20 cal is 1 syn if thereā€™s no free element (like chocolate). So I can only eat one kit kat a day in my syns but can eat 25 apples coz theyā€™re free?

Reactions: 13
My binge eating since starting SW is horrific. Iā€™m now much heavier than before I even first started SW. Iā€™ve slowly and finally stepped away after dipping in and out and now Iā€™ve started calorie counting. Iā€™ve got a long ā€˜recoveryā€™ road a head of me but the freedom of being able to add olive oil to salads and eat a full fat yoghurt is ridiculous. I now also donā€™t crave sugar anywhere near as much as I did because Iā€™m having nicer meals that keep me satisfied instead of plain salad, plain meat and a few new potatoes. If I want to add a cooking sauce or, letā€™s say coleslaw/ mayo to my salad. I can without having to syn the fucker. The general rule for syns is 20 cal is 1 syn if thereā€™s no free element (like chocolate). So I can only eat one kit kat a day in my syns but can eat 25 apples coz theyā€™re free?
Spot on āœ…. I too found SW incredibly flawed. ā€œFreeā€ food? There is no such thing. Bananas are approx 110 calories. How are they ā€œfreeā€? Load of nonsense. The only ā€œdietā€ that works isnā€™t a diet, itā€™s a lifestyle change - calorie monitoring to ensure a deficit and as much movement a possible. My mum is diabetic and joined SW. She was told Mullerlights are ā€œfreeā€ - they were then - and she could eat as many as she liked! Mum pointed out that Mullerlights are full of sugar and not suitable for diabetics. The SW lady said ā€œoh, we donā€™t worry about sugar on Slimming World!!!ā€. Errrrr? Read anything by top dieticians and they say sugar is the enemy, NOT fat or carbs. I think SW does work initially, you see big losses, but then people plateau and pile it all back on again, and more. Thatā€™s also why I really question why these big SW Insta accounts put themselves out there so publicly. Brag central and ā€œlook at me!ā€ when they are losing and then the embarrassment of having to explain to your zillion of followers why youā€™ve fallen off the ā€œplanā€ and are bigger than ever.

Reactions: 7
Spot on āœ…. I too found SW incredibly flawed. ā€œFreeā€ food? There is no such thing. Bananas are approx 110 calories. How are they ā€œfreeā€? Load of nonsense. The only ā€œdietā€ that works isnā€™t a diet, itā€™s a lifestyle change - calorie monitoring to ensure a deficit and as much movement a possible. My mum is diabetic and joined SW. She was told Mullerlights are ā€œfreeā€ - they were then - and she could eat as many as she liked! Mum pointed out that Mullerlights are full of sugar and not suitable for diabetics. The SW lady said ā€œoh, we donā€™t worry about sugar on Slimming World!!!ā€. Errrrr? Read anything by top dieticians and they say sugar is the enemy, NOT fat or carbs. I think SW does work initially, you see big losses, but then people plateau and pile it all back on again, and more. Thatā€™s also why I really question why these big SW Insta accounts put themselves out there so publicly. Brag central and ā€œlook at me!ā€ when they are losing and then the embarrassment of having to explain to your zillion of followers why youā€™ve fallen off the ā€œplanā€ and are bigger than ever.
I dont get on with sw either due to the free carbs element. I need portion control šŸ¤­

That ice cream post šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

And how he tries to pass off other people's cooking as his own

Why is hit tit profile private now! I want to judge him šŸ˜«

His comments have been limited, is what I see. What does that mean? Has he turned off commenting?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.