Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was thinking the same but do you think we are that lucky lol......isn’t he supposed to be on holiday around now , probably wanting to be a good little blogger and not post drunken pics of him hanging and eating shite so he can be a good little slimming world elder when he gets back losing 14 stone in a day
that’s never stopped him before... we had constant holiday snaps on the cruise 🙄 mummy & daddy paid for.. No things are definitely a bit to hot for him lately first he turned off comments from all but the chosen few and now he’s hibernating...

Reactions: 1
He’s being very quiet!!! Anyone who can’t get to his page your not missing much he’s very sporadic..Who guesses were in for a disgusting beige slop roast dinner picture tomorrow!!???? Or is he downing shots tonight... 0FED0D06-1C6D-4474-A558-FA5B708047C4.png

He's probably weeping in a dark room now that Instagram have hidden how many likes posts have.

Reactions: 3
He’s probably given up being a SW hero of the world cos we all called out his bull tit lies 😌

Reactions: 2
He’s off on his jollies , living his best life.......sw on hold but will be on it tight when he’s back , to get in those skinnies for chrimbo......standby for lots of hanging pics and cheesy chips at 5am......predictable bellend

Reactions: 4
Bet he's with Mummy and Daddy and they've paid too !
My husband has paid for us to go on holiday before, I have paid for us to go on holiday before and my parents have paid for us to go on holiday before.

There are many, many, MANY things that make this guy a colossal wanker but his parents paying for a holiday isn’t a huge one I don’t think...

Reactions: 8
My husband has paid for us to go on holiday before, I have paid for us to go on holiday before and my parents have paid for us to go on holiday before.

There are many, many, MANY things that make this guy a colossal wanker but his parents paying for a holiday isn’t a huge one I don’t think...
There is when they've clearly gone with him but he pretends otherwise... unless he's posted since I last checked to suggest otherwise.

Reactions: 4
Sorry gang!!!!!! Had to nap. Feeling a little under the weather.

I saw Izzie do that international men’s day post the other day, she tagged everyone but Hazzy. Also, I don’t think Josh/Haz are following each other anymore!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry gang!!!!!! Had to nap. Feeling a little under the weather.

I saw Izzie do that international men’s day post the other day, she tagged everyone but Hazzy. Also, I don’t think Josh/Haz are following each other anymore!!!
He's normally first on the wanker list for a brown nosing... oooh sw halo gone rusty finally?? I hope so!.😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Definitely feel like he hates/hated tattle. I’d say he got upset about all the comments (some went way to far on previous threads) and his mum/dad advised to step away from social media a bit, just my theory.. regardless, he’s still a twit

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.