Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot about this idiot until I caught up on this post, I’ve never commented on any of his posts yet the greasy little bleep has blocked me?! What’s that about.
I was blocked for liking someone else's post regarding him. I didn't even follow the ball bag in the first place 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
He’s deleting comments on the omelette pic already. It had 10, and when I viewed them there was 3 😂 the omelette must be freezing by the time he eats it, has to take it out to the garden on a cold morning just to get good lighting (still looks tit) and then watching the comments and deleting any negative ones 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s deleting comments on the omelette pic already. It had 10, and when I viewed them there was 3 😂 the omelette must be freezing by the time he eats it, has to take it out to the garden on a cold morning just to get good lighting (still looks tit) and then watching the comments and deleting any negative ones 🤣
It made me feel quite nauseous the omlett looks undercooked, the filling looks like something the dog threw up and is that a puddle of cheese on top. His presentation skills are really poor especially for somebody who was once toying with opening a cafe. I'm sure somebody who knows what they are doing could make the exact same thing look edible. Sorry Harold you aren't ready for celebrity Masterchef any time soon

Lolllll Harry’s army ripping Someone to shreds just for asking how many calls were in that pile of Vomit! 🤦‍♀️

Cals*

Reactions: 2
They are being so vile and nasty! ‘Harry doesn’t follow calorie counting, I suggest you don’t follow this page and go follow people who count calories, ta ra’

Any need for that rudeness? His army of skets and defensive old women! Cunts!

Reactions: 6
Lolllll Harry’s army ripping Someone to shreds just for asking how many calls were in that pile of Vomit! 🤦‍♀️

Cals*
Don’t see anything wrong with asking that, so i could eat a pile of potatoes and beans for breakfast, lunch and dinner and no one could question it because it’s free on sw? Don’t think the point of sw is to use free food as an excuse to over eat 😂

They are being so vile and nasty! ‘Harry doesn’t follow calorie counting, I suggest you don’t follow this page and go follow people who count calories, ta ra’

Any need for that rudeness? His army of skets and defensive old women! Cunts!
Yeah calling him out for being ‘rude’ and they are being absolute witches 😂 oh the irony... Imagine getting triggered by someone asking Harry Pickard how many calories are in his omelette!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t see anything wrong with asking that, so i could eat a pile of potatoes and beans for breakfast, lunch and dinner and no one could question it because it’s free on sw? Don’t think the point of sw is to use free food as an excuse to over eat 😂

Yeah calling him out for being ‘rude’ and they are being absolute witches 😂 oh the irony... Imagine getting triggered by someone asking Harry Pickard how many calories are in his omelette!
I see whales had his dig again surprised pickard ain't blocked him yet after the comment on his new start post the other day

What low fat cheddar is it Harold? Just because it says low fat it doesn't mean it's a Healthy Extra A choice you bleeping pleb.

This is my problem with him... the misinformation he feeds to people... someone following the plan could see that and use any low fat cheddar as HEA choice and duck up their week.... he can lie about his weight loss all he likes, we've established he's a serial bullshitter, but putting others at risk is just wrong.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It looks revolting anyway. Like someone's just scraped their left overs onto a duster cloth and folded it over

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why the duck does he feel the need to say everything he cooks tastes ‘UNREAL’? duck off Harry you absolute cretin.

Reactions: 5
Why the duck does he feel the need to say everything he cooks tastes ‘UNREAL’? duck off Harry you absolute cretin.
If he thinks that a chicken wrap, potatoes and spaghetti hoops is unreal he clearly doesn’t get out much. And he called himself a foodie 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First time poster, long time ‘enjoyer’ of content. Someone called out one of his food pictures today (a massive omelette) and his minions responded accordingly.

*posted this before I refreshed, sorry*
"Burger the calories" has actually made me laugh so much 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.