Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has the cheek to say big bowl of fruit like eating a bowl of fruit
is going to make a massive difference when you’ve consumed approx
600 calories on burnt rubbery sausages and half a ton of potato
Also.... why not take a picture of his fruit ? He NEVER does show that ! Rather see some colourful fruit than a plate of beige... Oh yeah he doesn't photograph it because he doesn't eat it...... Pants on Fire ! 😂 😂

Why is it always simmer for an hour?
haha this is on a par with me asking kids to put the cooker on - I always say 180 regardless of what I'm cooking then I adjust accordingly .... standing joke with my teenagers..... !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He's going to give himself cancer eating those sausages if a coronary doesn't kill him off first
I've said exactly the same thing, he's a prime candidate for bowel cancer and his arteries must have more fur than the dulux dog. Then there's his vodka infused liver and that's just for starters

Reactions: 3
Just to say 'hi' as I feel like a stalker, lurking, but have only just discovered this site.
Not gonna lie, this thread has got me absolutely HOWLING!! Much needed - so thanks! 😂
P.S I don't know if I'm posting this 'hello' in the right place, so apologies if I've got it wrong.

what bread is it harold? oh thats right...any old tit will do, as long as it's brown, duck it, it counts 👍

wanker.
But it "works for him". 🙄😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Let's see what his weigh in brings today! 👀
I wasn't expecting him to post a weigh in, I think he's finally latched on to the fact that some things are going to be used as ammunition against him no matter what. It isn't bothering me that he has gone quiet to be honest, he's too repetitive.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.