Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
see now this is where he boils my piss... that jd seasoning IS NOT bleeping SOUTHERN FRIED FLAVOUR YOU ABSOLUTE bleeping JIZZSTAIN....and as for the "syn accordingly" on the spaghetti hoops... a simple search like I just made shows what the syns would be...

cmon harold, we know you're reading... I saw a comment from one of your moronic followers stating that you "smash this diet" I agree... you do... you smash it to smithereens and tit on the leftovers (I imagine it looks like one of your omelettes)

hole.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
see now this is where he boils my piss... that jd seasoning IS NOT bleeping SOUTHERN FRIED FLAVOUR YOU ABSOLUTE bleeping JIZZSTAIN....and as for the "syn accordingly" on the spaghetti hoops... a simple search like I just made shows what the syns would be...

cmon harold, we know you're reading... I saw a comment from one of your moronic followers stating that you "smash this diet" I agree... you do... you smash it to smithereens and tit on the leftovers (I imagine it looks like one of your omelettes)

hole.
He never used to bother synning the hoops at one point, or the muller lights

hole.
He says syn accordingly because he doesn't have access to syn values, because he's not a member at a group or online. Because he's a lying, manipulative, little bleep.

Reactions: 19
He’s only started putting “SyN AcCorDinGLy” since his brief hiatus from the gram when we were speculating he’s been slapped on the wrist by SW powers that be.

He’s a scammer, a fake bastard and just generally a little prat.

Like, someone asks genuine questions that may pose a threat to his “PeRfEct” 8 stone loss, king of SW, Pickard’s puds creator persona and his little Yorkshire puddings come to his aid and bash them so publically it’s embarrassing.
I’d love to meet him one day. He did go to Hull fair last year.... I’m from Hull and live near there, perhaps I’ll bump into him?

Reactions: 5
I’m still so surprised that these people eat all of that and still “lose” weight? I’m not buying it at all. When I lost 4st on SW, I followed it to a T. I even had 1/2 plate of speed food and the other 2 halves was meat and a tiny amount of carbohydrates. If I ate like Mr.PrickShitHard then I’d be a size of a bleeping hot air balloon! This really needs to bleeping stop. Slimming World are no better! They really need to have words with him and say that he is basically giving away false information about how Slimming World ACTUALLY WORKS! It just doesn’t work if you eat 12 nuggets for GODS sake! Speed food with every meal on your PLATE = calorie deficit.

Reactions: 10
You can tell he's shared from his messages because it doesn't fit in the full screen like a photo would

Although that's the first public retaliation from Pickard to whale so I'm wondering how this will pan out now 😂😂😂😂

New thread title suggestion "an army of Yorkshire puds, bone dry spuds and duster eggs that look like the dogs just thrown up"

Reactions: 4
You can tell he's shared from his messages because it doesn't fit in the full screen like a photo would

Although that's the first public retaliation from Pickard to whale so I'm wondering how this will pan out now 😂😂😂😂

New thread title suggestion "an army of Yorkshire puds, bone dry spuds and duster eggs that look like the dogs just thrown up"
my moneys on Whale - he’s actually lost weight🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find it odd that for someone with 220,000 followers he gets less than 1% like any of his posts
It's not odd when most of his followers are ghost profiles 😂

my moneys on Whale - he’s actually lost weight🤣
Mr. Whale is an absolute gent, there are so many decent profiles out there, I think what people get sucked into with harold is they see the follower number and see the tit he posts and think thats the way to be....

Reactions: 6
😁 been reading through all these posts and have been laughing so much. Yes let'smeltthelard he is a gent ❤ but I'm bias. Be gentle with me I'm not used to tattle but its kept me amused for a few hours so thank you. Such a shame harry didn't agree to meet will at the weekend but it just shows hes a coward. Sooner people wake up to him the better.xx

Reactions: 20
😁 been reading through all these posts and have been laughing so much. Yes let'smeltthelard he is a gent ❤ but I'm bias. Be gentle with me I'm not used to tattle but its kept me amused for a few hours so thank you. Such a shame harry didn't agree to meet will at the weekend but it just shows hes a coward. Sooner people wake up to him the better.xx
❤

Reactions: 1
He never used to bother synning the hoops at one point, or the muller lights
He is one of those who refuses changes when the value increases but I bet he’s happy to use the lower values when they decrease 🙄 Picks the parts of the plan that suits him. Many people do that, I’ve come off a lot of the unofficial SW FB groups as it’s full of Karen’s who bend the plan to suit them and shot you down when you try to offer correct information.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.