Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now he is borderline being a bit trolly now, still hilarious at times though.

I didn’t know who he was before he was brought up here!
I'm just wondering what Harolds going to do now that it is constantly pissing it down and the gardens are starting to resemble swamps. No doubt he'll have a mountain of stock photos standing by. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I've been commenting on that...😂View attachment 44107View attachment 44107View attachment 44107

I saw this yesterday... he must archive certain posts cause I don't remember seeing it before... his arrogance is astounding.
I’ve been cracking up on the train reading your response .... it’s giving slimming world a bad name . Makes me angry ... people thinking eating a whole plate of beige is the plan 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Wtf have Claire and Amanda eaten today actually looks like tit on a plate
this made me giggle 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
"added an egg to make it super creamy"

has anyone ever tried slimming world mash done this way with an egg? it tastes bastard vile, to get that creamy you may as well bypass the eggs and just put the bleeping chicken in.

that food looks bleeping horrendous, it looks like the scrapings of hulk hogans gym shorts circa 1988.

Screenshot_20190926-193319_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
"added an egg to make it super creamy"

has anyone ever tried slimming world mash done this way with an egg? it tastes bastard vile, to get that creamy you may as well bypass the eggs and just put the bleeping chicken in.

that food looks bleeping horrendous, it looks like the scrapings of hulk hogans gym shorts circa 1988.

View attachment 44251
For the calories of an egg you'd be better off sticking 10g of actual real butter in - you need surprisingly little in mash. BuTeGgGsArEfReE I suppose 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For the calories of an egg you'd be better off sticking 10g of actual real butter in - you need surprisingly little in mash. BuTeGgGsArEfReE I suppose 🤦‍♀️
I agree medium egg is 66 calories and the flora would be about 25 ish.... thick as tit !! X

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree medium egg is 66 calories and the flora would be about 25 ish.... thick as tit !! X
I'd go all out with 70cals of lurpak or salted butter myself, as we only have large eggs anyway which are 70-80 cals depending on size 😊

Depends on whether it's about the calorie content or the fat content to him.
I doubt he has any knowledge or care for either, looking at the rest of his diet!

Fuuuuck saaaake how many potatoes were harmed in the making of those hash browns??
He has the cheek to say big bowl of fruit like eating a bowl of fruit
is going to make a massive difference when you’ve consumed approx
600 calories on burnt rubbery sausages and half a ton of potato

• Haha
That mince looks utterly revolting. He’s inspiring people to lose weight cos they feel SICK AS duck at the sight of his “meals”.

Reactions: 10
Why is it always simmer for an hour?
He's terrible, any nutrients that was in the food have well and truly been decimated by the time he's finished.

If over cooking and burning food was a crime they'd have locked him up and thrown away the key a long time ago. #crimesagainstfood 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Depends on whether it's about the calorie content or the fat content to him.
He’s finding ways to avoid ‘syns’ ... this isn’t slimming world , it’s make up your own plan ! Consultants need to be really clear with members ( is he actually a member anymore ?!)

Reactions: 4
Avoiding syns but using more calories than a syn is worth in his substitutes. He’s having all these blind followers lives.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.