Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got the screenshots from yesterday? I canโ€™t find the messages that anyone might have them and for them to send me then Iโ€™m dying to know whatโ€™s going on (I think I know but wanna see the screenshots).. ๐Ÿ˜‚
I missed it too :-( thought they would be on here somewhere

Reactions: 1
I canโ€™t deal with the fact heโ€™s blatantly lying his arse off about the 8 stone and getting away with it!! Heโ€™s doing my head in ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

Reactions: 8
The boy clearly doesn't understand the workings of the human body if he thinks 20k steps evened up his none stop eating and drinking over the weekend. If only it was that easy Harold!

Screenshot_20190924-141003_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 2
Another meal post is up but no weigh in... Surprise suprise
Some of the questions people ask !! 'what eggs are these?' 'how do you make your mushrooms like that?' What ??? Really ???!!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ Best question is from weightlosswithwhale.... 'no weigh in this week lad?' ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ oh and someone said he should be a chef... NOOOOOOO !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some of the questions people ask !! 'what eggs are these?' 'how do you make your mushrooms like that?' What ??? Really ???!!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ Best question is from weightlosswithwhale.... 'no weigh in this week lad?' ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ oh and someone said he should be a chef... NOOOOOOO !!!!
If he became a chef and I employed him to plan and cook all of my food I might just have the weightloss plan for me. I'd drop stones every month because I couldn't face eating his food.

Another meal post is up but no weigh in... Surprise suprise
I think he came back from London yesterday morning so he wouldn't have been back for weigh in. Judging by stories last week he spent a lot of time out or possibly away with family so again he wouldn't go to weigh in.

Monday of last week he posted a picture quite early of a cup of coffee and said that he needed it as he'd got a long journey ahead of him so that's why he didn't weigh in last week

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
he's commented again about messaging him and not getting a reply ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Someone commented saying his eggs look so slutty? Erm what? My skin crawls whenever I see someone say โ€˜slutty eggsโ€™ ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Heโ€™s actually posted a dinner (or tea to Harry) that has a small portion of speed food and he has hashtagged #AD for his jd code ๐Ÿ˜‚

Heโ€™s desperate to get back on JD instagram page ๐Ÿ˜‚

Whatโ€™s with the two pictures as well? Why do we need a closer picture of the tit looking chicken? I donโ€™t understand.

Just adding heโ€™s so desperate that heโ€™s popped it on his page tagging JD in with two pictures and then also put it in his stories, again, tagging JD in ๐Ÿ˜‚ and then put the picture in his stories again.

He really, really wants to get back in their good books so they pop his photo up and keep it up after last times disaster of twelve nugget gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.