Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to see his before and after of 8 stone down. Has he ever shown a full proclaimed 8 stone loss before and after?

Also, he eats chips and eggs pretty much every day

Also, Hahahah at his token side salad today

Reactions: 1
He’s actually posted a dinner (or tea to Harry) that has a small portion of speed food and he has hashtagged #AD for his jd code 😂
Go Hazza! Keep up the good work with the speed food but mind you don't over do it, your stomach isn't used to all of that veg yet. You don't want to get the runs speedy Gonzalez 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he really has lost 8 stone he should receive his 50 club certificate from slimming world! Doubt that will happen because he bloody hasn’t! He had puppy fat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whales at it again I see with his comments. And back to chips and beans so the speedy dinners didn't last long

Reactions: 2
These 'big Instagramers' post these pics if who cares what people think... Clearly he does or he wouldn't need to post that pic.

At the end of the day mate, you have an open public page where you post food/life whatever.. that means the public are entitled to an opinion.. like everyone does in real life. Oh like her/him, I don't him/her, I like her dress, I like his outfit. To me those comments are just opinions, not bullying. If you don't like it. Don't read it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
59E147EB-2108-4413-8608-BD77BE2B6C42.jpeg

Isn’t it sad that when I search #slimmingworlduk the top two posts are two of the biggest slimming world fakers on insta, anyone looking for slimming world help/inspiration will be severely misled!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.