Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker/enjoyer of these threads on Hazza... just throwing this out there but does he actually even have a driving license?!?! I don’t have his private account so idk about his posts on there but he’s always in the passenger seat of the Merc even on the last pic with his nan!!! Unless they have had it converted to left hand drive 🤣

Reactions: 4
Whales post tho 😂😂😂😂😂

Long time lurker/enjoyer of these threads on Hazza... just throwing this out there but does he actually even have a driving license?!?! I don’t have his private account so idk about his posts on there but he’s always in the passenger seat of the Merc even on the last pic with his nan!!! Unless they have had it converted to left hand drive 🤣
Hes probably just sat in it while hes dads getting his own icecream.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I truly believe that Harry has bulimia or something. He has these binge worthy meals and then doesn’t post meals for days. I reckon he “punishes” himself for eating that amount of food. Might account as to why he has such huge losses.
Nah, bulimia doesn’t cause you to lose drastic weight loss like his fake losses. You would be able to tell from rotting teeth, burst blood vessels in eyes, teeth prints on hands and a bloated face. I think he just fakes the loses or wears a big heavy coat one week and speedos the next 😂😂😂

This has got to be the mum and ded tattoo
If he breathes in anymore his belly button will shoot through his bum hole.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I see he's wheeled out his bleeping Nan again..
brand prickard has taken an almighty hit this week...didn't think it would be long before she made an appearance, almost like its a damage limitation exercise....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If he's using selfie mode it'll flip the picture so it looks like he's sat in the passenger seat.

Now I'm off to slap myself for defending him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think slimmingworldboy is another tit that is just trying to be another prickard? Only came across him by accident but you can tell everything he does is for the gram. Maybe he will start rolling his grandad out for photos soon

Reactions: 7
Feeling gutted I’ve been blocked rn 🤣🤣
Please accept my deepest condolences. Right now you must feel like your life is over but believe me when I say that whilst it may not seem like it now, there is life after a Prickard block. Hundreds of us are living proof that you can still live a long happy and fulfilling life without getting your fix of quorn nugget and cheesy chips pictures and those unforgettable images of the man himself in his 28inch skinnies.

We can arrange counselling if you need it 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think slimmingworldboy is another tit that is just trying to be another prickard? Only came across him by accident but you can tell everything he does is for the gram. Maybe he will start rolling his grandad out for photos soon
He’s creepy as duck!! I’m all for body confidence and being who you want to be, but I just find him strange - followed him for about 5mins and then unfollowed 😂

Reactions: 3
At least unlike Prickard he's lost shed loads of weight which is very commendable. He's gone for a very eccentric look since losing his weight but each to their own. I think he should change his account name because he's looking a bit old to be calling himself a boy these days, just my opinion.

Reactions: 8
At least unlike Prickard he's lost shed loads of weight which is very commendable. He's gone for a very eccentric look since losing his weight but each to their own. I think he should change his account name because he's looking a bit old to be calling himself a boy these days, just my opinion.
Cant knock him for the weight loss for sure. I agree with the boy name tho. Also don't get why people have their name slimmingworld x y z. Surely part of the appeal to a name is the individuality it gives you?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.