Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been watching this thread for months and chosen to stay quiet. I know Harry personally and he definitely does not take drugs. He still works at the golf club. He doesn’t live at home with his mum and dad and Shirl is very much alive. Although Harry does blow everything out of proportion and acts like someone he’s not he has definitely lost a couple of stone but no way 8.
Where does he live then ? At work ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe lives with his nan?
To be honest I couldn’t care less if the guy lives with his mum, dad, nan, wherever. But let’s be honest it he had his own place he would be proper braggy about it, just like with his cars 🤣. I will assume that his new place either doesn’t have a kitchen, which would explain why he still takes food pictures in his parents kitchen... Or he still lives at home with his parents 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 9
I rest my case.
Who can go out till 05.30am and not be taking drugs and still drive to work at 05.30?

let me tell you, I have been there myself and that ain’t just drink.. thats some of the nose tickling powder.

Reactions: 8
I rest my case.
Who can go out till 05.30am and not be taking drugs and still drive to work at 05.30?

let me tell you, I have been there myself and that ain’t just drink.. thats some of the nose tickling powder.
Wish someone would report him to the police

Reactions: 9
Knob is coming back up on #followfriday posts - so many deluded people out there! Also a few taken off my follow list 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been thinking about it. Has anyone reported fake loss accounts such as Pickard to Slimming World?
Someone has come to me with information confirm that Harry has attended group however his weight loss is fake. I’m keeping them fully anonymous as requested so can’t give any further information, but their info came from their consultant who had visited head office and spoke to Harry’s consultant. Surely if accounts like his are making money from using the Slimming World brand, Slimming world have a responsibility to protect their members losses. If he has attended group, then his weight loss history will be recorded and Slimming World can access that.
They’re quick enough to jump on local cafes or small food brands, recipe accounts who use the word “syn” when advertising As they want to “protect their members losses”, so surely they should step in now aswell?

Reactions: 14
I’ve been thinking about it. Has anyone reported fake loss accounts such as Pickard to Slimming World?
Someone has come to me with information confirm that Harry has attended group however his weight loss is fake. I’m keeping them fully anonymous as requested so can’t give any further information, but their info came from their consultant who had visited head office and spoke to Harry’s consultant. Surely if accounts like his are making money from using the Slimming World brand, Slimming world have a responsibility to protect their members losses. If he has attended group, then his weight loss history will be recorded and Slimming World can access that.
They’re quick enough to jump on local cafes or small food brands, recipe accounts who use the word “syn” when advertising As they want to “protect their members losses”, so surely they should step in now aswell?
Pretty sure people have reported it to SW numerous times but I’m sure someone on here can confirm

Wish someone would report him to the police
If I lived nearby and saw him on the road after a night out on the voddy I 100% would.

How many instagrams has he got? Because I’m on 2 and he barely posts on the one that isn’t SW.
I got chucked off his main SW one for calling him out and then I’m on his other which he barely posts on. So does he have another one then?

So he attends group and what ?? dont loose the weight he puts on insta?

Reactions: 1
That’s just it they don’t actually give a tit about protecting their members losses ... it’s more about making money they go after small food brands who don’t pay to be part of the syn data base or products that effect the sale of their own products ie ready meals / sausages... they really don’t give a hoot about Pickard as they think he might bring in more members

So he attends group and what ?? dont loose the weight he puts on insta?
Yes so he has 2 stone twice. But he’s claiming 8. He’s just made the rest up out of thin air for the instagram fame 🤥
Kinda sad as two stone is enough to be proud of. All weight loss is hard no matter how much you have to lose 🤷🏻‍♀️ Makes me hate him more that he clearly thinks smaller weight losses aren’t worth validation.

Yes so he has 2 stone twice. But he’s claiming 8. He’s just made the rest up out of thin air for the instagram fame 🤥
Kinda sad as two stone is enough to be proud of. All weight loss is hard no matter how much you have to lose 🤷🏻‍♀️ Makes me hate him more that he clearly thinks smaller weight losses aren’t worth validation.
No i mean now? We all know about the 8st bullshit but what about now? Is he going to a group and weighing coz to be fair the 8st thing SW couldn’t give 2 shits about but he said he is bk at group now

Really confused sorry this isnt news?? This is why we have all been here lol

No i mean now? We all know about the 8st bullshit but what about now? Is he going to a group and weighing coz to be fair the 8st thing SW couldn’t give 2 shits about but he said he is bk at group now

Really confused sorry this isnt news?? This is why we have all been here lol
I know that’s why we’re all here but this is actual confirmation apparently from his consultant.
mans yes apparently he does attend group, makes up his losses though and does not stay at class.

I know that’s why we’re all here but this is actual confirmation apparently from his consultant.
mans yes apparently he does attend group, makes up his losses though and does not stay at class.
Yes your right, we all knew from speculation and obvious’ness that he hadn’t lost all that weight, if he had, he’s be SW’s male version of Sophie Jude!

But if someone has actually come to you with this information.. I’ll just get my popcorn and wait 👏🏼😂

Reactions: 3
Ohhhhh ☕ 😁😁😁😁

I've reported him to SW, got a reply saying that they cannot control what people put on their instagram accounts...

• Wow
He might stay with his boyfriend, who’s also on his Instagram as _chrstphr_ - he seems a nice enough guy, however neither of them publicise their relationship on there apart from a few pics/stories (which is fair enough, their business)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.