Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
When hes filling out his princess rip off planner I wonder does he add 'nails' to what hes eaten for 'tea' 🤢
Talking of the princess diary he hasn’t posted his meal planner in about a month. Mabye he realised what a cunt he looked like for planning ‘WotEva I fAnCy’ and ‘sUmeT QuiCk’

• Haha
Reactions: 15

TommyTBFC

“Silly odds” yeah odds will be shite when the horse is favourite to win! 🙈 also, we all get a pic of the betslip where he wins £28 off a £20 stake but decides not to take a picture of the £150 & £160 betting slips yesterday. The £150 & £160 never happened did it, Harry?

• Haha

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
“You are my inspiration. I believe, stupidly, that I too can eat huge platefuls of potato, pasta, beige and lose weight! As long as I add that magic JD seasoning and over cook it for 5 hours, I’m sure it’ll be easy off!”

Stupid cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Title suggestion: plates of nuggets and dirty beans, Harry’s friends are not all they seem. Saying his folks’ car belongs to him, come on now Harry, we’re not that dim!

• Haha

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I really can’t imagine slimmingworld saying anything. There’s lots of large account who use slimming world tags that aren’t remotely slimming world. What I ate for breakfast as a example uses slimming world hash tags but isn’t doing slimming world
SW now have a PR team apparently to deal with issues bought to their attention. To me it is glaringly obvious he's been hauled over the coals.

When lard was saying weeks ago a waste of time of time complaining I was talking about it with my husband. He said if enough people shout long enough and hard enough they will eventually act on it. Harry Prickard has not changed overnight and the fact that he's removed a good few of his posts from weeks ago and adjusted hashtags on others tells the story.

A lot of complaints have been made about that boy. Somebody has definitely put him back in his box

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Yeah he has always claimed to not like pasta but he eats enough tinned spaghetti and spaghetti hoops.

Speaking of which I went right back to the start of his insta page and wtf is that! Tinned spaghetti on a bed of rice?!?!? 🤢🤢🤢
It's a spin on cordon bleu cooking, his style is Moron bleur 🤢

• Haha

Moomoo

Also, WHO are these horny old women telling a 22 boy they’ve never met to stay safe?? Like... WHAT??

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
His hair is like a loaf of bread. I bet if he stood still long enough birds would try and nest in it!

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Why are people saying well done and congratulations ? Not like he made it or gave birth to it ffs 🙄 if my son behaved like him I'd give him a right dig..... so many like him self obsessed self entitled fools... one day reality is going to bite his arse .... his parents should be appalled by the his behaviour bit encourage it 🙄🙄

• Haha

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I thought he worked at a golf club as a waiter? Has he left x
It looks like he possibly got fired a few weeks ago, probably for serving cold food to guests because he was spending too much time taking pictures of it outside to post on insta as his own creation 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Wonder if the car will have a massive JD Seasonings banner on it? One way to get it paid for...

Oh I’ve just actually looked at his post. It’s like when the love islanders come out and they loan them cars in exchange for pics/ ads on social media. Wonder if that’s it?

• Haha

peachy

When did he make this!? Must be at least a few months ago
I think froyoandfrylight made something like this around the same time and remember thinking he copied her.
Just had a scroll through his feed and he posted it in Feb this year.

A few thoughts after that trip into the life of Harry.

1. His food was giving me the heave. I know we joke all the time about it being beige but when you see it all together.:sick:

2. How did I miss this picture? I mean FFS did he actually take a picture of himself in the dentist chair? Pretending like he isn't taking a photo of himself and looking sad! He's not even being subtle about it as you can see the dentist or the dental nurses foot beside him.
That's just a whole new level of cringe for me.
HP.jpg

• Haha