Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairytoes666

I've signed up purely to reply to this thread which has had me in stitches.... horrid little vomit that he is. I've been thinking for ages that he's full of shit, if i eat like that on SW I put weight ON?! So misleading. His account should be banned. Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Tiger4567

He's got a nasty attitude about him, the whole " success " " work hard " thing about him doesnt make him a better person, I mean how low in life do you have to be to be so obsessed with material/designer things rather than just being thankful for normal things in life like a roof over your head etc? Steve Jobs said something about no matter how expensive your car is, they all make the same journeys.

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Long time lurker....

But seen someone’s commented saying their husband works at that showroom....wonder if he could shed some light on who actually got the car 🤣

swimming

VIP Member
People that tend to show off material items (usually on social media, to thousands of people who you dont know!), it means they are lacking something in their life. They feel that material items fulfil whatever it is they are missing or lacking.

He didnt work for this, the kid doesn't know what work is. In a few years from now, I suspect social media will be a blast from the past and where will that leave this crinkled haired little cunt? In debt!

• Haha

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Surely it isn’t that low? My friend is paying more than that for an Astra 😂 they must have paid a huge deposit
I'll stick with my mantra "If you can't afford to pay for it outright you can't have it" Only thing I believe in loaning money for is buying a house and that's an investment for the future.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
hey harold... even tho you're now 4 threads in you still havent shown any proof regard
He changed one of his hash tags to #donthatemecusyouaintme 😂😭😭
proof if it was ever needed that he is a spoilt little manchild.

be like him? I'd rather go dogging with my dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wearing that fucking belt and sockless again! Also, he claims to have just got back from work, showered and gone straight out, although what he has written clearly indicates that the little bellend has already been on the sauce! And taxi booked for 5.15? What goals to aspire to eh! Also the obligatory #livingmybestlife 😬
Someone’s left a comment about glad he remembered the Gucci belt, I almost weeed myself laughing at that, gotta av been a tattler.....and he’s gotta be pissed to have not deleted it

• Haha

Affilation

The car does not make me jealous at all. If you live at home with your parents at his big age, everything he tries to brag about becomes void.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
  • Haha

insta(sham)

Your an ICU nurse. Christ you think you would be able to show abit of care and compassion rather than beating the boy down. Some people don’t have to boast about the hard job they do in order for people to feel sorry for them
Get out of the wrong side of bed today?

• Haha

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

He says he owns Merc it cost a shed load of dosh, now he's been betrayed by a mate who's name rhymes with gosh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Imagine being a 22 year old lad faking 8 stone losses wearing, Gucci belts and being told off by SW in front of all those followers! Daft cunt

• Haha

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
When hes filling out his princess rip off planner I wonder does he add 'nails' to what hes eaten for 'tea' 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick