Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I’ve just realised, he’s eating an extra amount of crap so he can put on two stones, lose it and claim to have lost #10stone

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Justbrowzin

JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs.. pickards off to the bar in his financed car

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Laur91

VIP Member
Ew his followers are proper bullies aren’t they? The way they e jumped on that one woman for her comment is so ridiculous like you do realise you’re defending a 22 year old man who posts pictures of food on IG? Not some poor defenceless child.

Christ, they only love Harry cos he validates and justifies their own needs to eat whatever they fuck they want when they want. None of them have any self control and someone like Harry posting shit food makes them feel better about their own problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Wtf is in the Syn Free Kool-Aid that all these nutters are drinking?! Why are they worshipping him like he’s a god? It’s BEYOND baffling.
Mid life crisis! These are the same sort of women who go abroad, come back with a Turkish toyboy then find out their bank account has been emptied. Six months later they are selling their story to take a break for a couple of hundred quid to try and put some food on the table, embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 24

String Man

VIP Member
Haven't been on this thread for a while.

Good see that Beige Harold is still eating as healthily as ever 🤷‍♀️ such a fine advert for Slimming World.

You know how there have been children who were abandoned and raised by wolves? Judging by his toe, I think Harold was raised by emus.

1567949123086.png

1567949311835.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I swear he has always said he doesn’t like pasta or am I thinking of someone else??
This is a type of family meal I would cook, simple & tasty using my own wing it style recipe but he has made it look so unappetising!!
Yeah he has always claimed to not like pasta but he eats enough tinned spaghetti and spaghetti hoops.

Speaking of which I went right back to the start of his insta page and wtf is that! Tinned spaghetti on a bed of rice?!?!? 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

String Man

VIP Member
Harry Pickard #5 Exposed by JC and deleted by JD, the tea is hotter than a Piri Piri rub (20% off with code)

• Haha

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Your an ICU nurse. Christ you think you would be able to show abit of care and compassion rather than beating the boy down. Some people don’t have to boast about the hard job they do in order for people to feel sorry for them
Joined a few minutes ago, clearly looking for a row ^^^ Hallelujah for the ignore button on here 🙄

Truthseeker

VIP Member
SOZ BUT WHERE IS HIS BROTHER

Obvs doesn’t fit with his SW persona
The poor lad is never included, not seen him ever other than the cruise photo.

Sorry for changing the subject and this is no disrespect to Mrs P but every time I look at her today's outfit, for some bizarre reason Paddington bear keeps popping in to my head 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21