Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

String Man

VIP Member
Didn't realise Harold had a family crest.

Arise Sir Harold - Wearer of the Gucci Belt, Keeper of the JD Seasonings, Defender of the Cheesy Chips and Prince of Bullshit

1567955232346.png

• Haha
Reactions: 61

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
New thread.

thanks to me for the thread title suggestion winning with 29 votes and got the number right this time.

sing it with me everyone....

Stick a gucci in me pocket
I'll fetch the seasonings from the van
Cause if you want the weight loss proof
And you don't ask questions
Then brother I'm your man

Where it all comes from
Is a mystery
It's like the changing of the seasons
And the tides of the sea
But heres the one thats driving me berserk
Why do only pickards and seasonings work
La la lala - la la la la la (etc)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I've been looking at this all day... and I've finally figured it out.... someone was missing!

don't worry tho, I've reunited the pickards... I'm like davina mccall on long lost family 😂

you may not exist to harold, but we know you exist unknown pickard ❤
Screenshot_20190825-004527_Chrome.jpg
20190825_004636.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
I cannot stop laughing 😂😂

Work hard? He worked one day a week and now he's being sacked. Stupid little cunt. Fucking hate the cock.
Work hard???? I’m an ICU nurse who worked 3 x13hr shifts over the bank holiday. Sorry Harry, I fucking work hard and I can’t afford to buy a Mercedes. I have a golf!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

String Man

VIP Member
< sung to the tune of Abba's 'Thank you for the music >

So I say
Thank you for the screenshots, the meal was minging
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who has lost 8 stone, I ask in all honesty
Where would the evidence be?
Without a certificate to prove it Harry?
So I say thank you for the screenshots
For giving us the tea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

liarliarliar

God I hate this little frazzle headed minger.

I commented on his post and then flicked to my other account to see if it posted and it wasn't there. Went back to my other account and was blocked. New record? Blocked in approx 0.02 seconds. I must give it to him, he says he works hard... yep he's working bloody hard at that delete / block game, treat yo self to a new mercedes Hazza 'why not' let's all applaud you

My comment:
"Aww Mummy and Daddy treating you to a new car. Your 'work hard' spiel is insulting. Did you get sacked from your 1 day a week waiter job? No job now? Working hard is an 8, 10, 12 hour working day and then paying rent, bills in your own home etc x"

Imagine the stench of the toilet once he's taken a big shit with all that vulgar food he scoffs. Ugly creature

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Hannahwants

nevermind that trembling orange prick, what I want to know is, WHO THE FUCK WEARS A FEZ TO A WEDDING RECEPTION?

how dare you not follow me 😯😋

I've took a stand against these... until they stop promoting this lying little precum stain, I will not point another penny in their direction.
That’s not a fez..

It’s the back of Paddington hat 😂

1F672BB2-9585-4DCC-B3DC-7C13A0B1D2C4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Stuckinthe90s

I have a screenshot of the story that was reposted on someone else’s story, she never named Harry but anyone would recognise his meal 😭😂
9884837E-6BA6-491F-85B2-2044B48501FE.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

skintsocks

VIP Member
The little dick next door to me has one of those Mercedes. It's about £150 a month and whilst it looks flash, it goes slower than Zoella's advent calendars.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Has anybody noticed he removed Golf owner off of his bio when he fetched the Mercedes but has not added the Merc now he's supposedly got it. Maybe he doesn't want to brag about it too much in case thieves target it because we all know he is no bragger 😂
Who even puts what car they have in their bio?

I might change mine to “pencil sharpener owner” or something equally as ludicrous. Fucking melt

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Julie87uk

Ok so someone correct me if I’m wrong (sorry can’t be arsed with all the guessing games)...

JD Seasonings reposted Harry’s chicken nuggets and got loads of stick for it in the comments for promoting unhealthy meals....people on here were talking about it...then someone posted screenshots of all the comments but accidentally revealed their identity as Josh Clark who is a supposed mate of Harry’s by leaving his profile picture in the screenshots...people here noticed....Josh deleted his post....then JD seasonings removed their repost of Harry’s nuggets.

Was I right? Also not arsed I get in trouble but all the “message me” shit on this thread was doing my head in 😂

x

• Haha
Reactions: 28