Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laur91

VIP Member
Wow, 5.5lbs on?! Gosh he will really need to get back on plan hardcore, you know? Salads, vegetables, the lot! I can’t wait to see what healthy meals he cooks up so that- oh.

BEDFE0F0-C640-44AE-9FD4-6961FF15D4AB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Random I know, but something that used to annoy the shit out of me was when Harry and Towers used to call EVERY bloody JD seasonings flavour a 'rub'. ITS NOT A FUCKING RUB!!!! 'Cottage pie rub', 'Bolognese rub' FUCK OFF!!!!

• Haha

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Finance on a Mercedes would surely be around £300+ a month and with car insurance and tax on top of that as well, it’s got to be getting paid my his mum and dad
You're bang on (I had a look), the C class STARTS at £399 a month if you go direct to them, which clearly they have and it's an AMG which starts at over £600 a month because it's a performance vehicle . Not to mention you'd have to have a decent credit history (longer than Harold's I suspect) to be approved for a car like this. I think his Dad has bought it but Harold will be insured to drive it (also not an easy thing to get approved with his age and experience) so hey presto! He can call it "his" car.

Also hi everyone, I've been lurking and laughing on this thread for ages. I followed Harold when I did Slimming World a couple of years ago and felt terrible I couldn't eat what he did and lose weight. Turns out he's never been fat, just a fat liar.

Edited to add: now I'm overthinking it I'm on a roll. He could be paying towards it, like £100 a month, and that's how he gets away with saying stupid crap like "I work hard for it"

Last edited:

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
That food plan - did a 5yr old write it? Shame his bessies Princess and Prince Planning can’t make him his own special diary sheet - thought they were all such good friends 😂 No longer visiting them for quick threesome sessions at Princess Planning HQ 😂

Just a few comments:
Omlette - assuming he means omelette?
Nugs - who the fuck calls nuggets ‘nugs’??
Hmmmm, very little speed food - it’s okay though as he’s ‘living his best life’ blah blah blah.
Back on plan and he’s out on the piss on Saturday night - great start! Perhaps all the vodka and carbs just make him shit the weight out??

What a twat!
The planner winds me up more than the food 😂 the handwriting is atrocious and somehow reeks of his desperation to be cool and carefree- ‘vodka’ for dinner, and a ‘hangover’ for breakfast whilst using the spelling ‘whateva’. Yeah you’re so cool with your fluffy hair and you’re practically invisible friends. So desperate!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
most of people i know that are well off actually just drive basic cars that get them from A to B and it’s your average joe that is driving around in Mercedes or Audi as if their trying to prove something.
Trying to be big dick energy but his toe is probs bigger than his cock

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
He will prob change his insta handle soon and become a “LiFeStyLe aNd FaSHiOn” account. He does have a Gucci belt after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cocopops91

Chatty Member
Why are his followers all saying 'you deserve it, you work hard?' but he won't answer what he does for a job... because he doesn't have a job!! Winds me up how gullible these people are....

Last edited:
Reactions: 17