Harry Pickard #4 Unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s cos he is faking it ALL so can't remember who he is that day #easyoneasyoff

Worse than #mullergate that promise roll scandal was...
What was the promise roll scandal again? He has alluded to it in later posts but didn’t catch it personally.

If I had to guess I would say that someone politely told him to keep the GF free rolls for the GF people and he rudely called them out on it?

Reactions: 2
Apparently last night he loved meeting his followers. Wonder if she would say the same if you asked her about the experience

Apparently last night he loved meeting his followers. Wonder if she would say the same if you asked her about the experience
Yeah right, so that's why he laughed in that young woman's face and called her a stalker when she recognised him on a night out is it. I hate the

Obnoxious little toad

Reactions: 8
What was the promise roll scandal again? He has alluded to it in later posts but didn’t catch it personally.

If I had to guess I would say that someone politely told him to keep the GF free rolls for the GF people and he rudely called them out on it?
He bought a tit ton worth of the rolls when he spied them in Sainsbury’s and cleared the shelves, there was uproar!

Reactions: 4
Yeah right, so that's why he laughed in that young woman's face and called her a stalker when she recognised him on a night out is it. I hate the

Obnoxious little toad
He's obvs been reading Tattle so tried to change his tune.. Too late Harold!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's obvs been reading Tattle so tried to change his tune.. Too late Harold!
Yes funnily enough it was only a few days ago when that was mentioned on here again. Then shortly after the person who worked in the m & s cafe came and told us about their experience of him. He's trying a damage limitation exercise but it's too late we already know that he's an obnoxious up himself little prick.

Leopards never change their spots Harold although I'd describe you as more of a weasel than a leopard

Reactions: 6
They've bent him over and given him a good spanking, like the little SW witch he is. He hasn't stepped a foot out of line for weeks, which in turn has meant he can't post as much crap as there's nothing to gain on his end. Oh the downfall, I love it!

• Haha
They've bent him over and given him a good spanking, like the little SW witch he is. He hasn't stepped a foot out of line for weeks, which in turn has meant he can't post as much crap as there's nothing to gain on his end. Oh the downfall, I love it!
He's not getting to push his seasonings and planner codes the same. What with Faulty Towers vanishing off of the radar too JD seasonings must really be feeling unloved 😃

Reactions: 3
He's not getting to push his seasonings and planner codes the same. What with Faulty Towers vanishing off of the radar too JD seasonings must really be feeling unloved 😃
Finally people might actually try and season their own food! can proudly say I’ve never purchased one of those twatting spice kits

wankers like harold and faulty have given those rubs, sorry, seasonings a bad rap I think.. I use them, they've helped me loads...

but I wont support them any longer, they have deleted my comments about him on instagram multiple times... as long as they support him they wont get another penny from me..i will use the ones i have in and its goodnight from me.

pickard makes me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The hand is even poised ready for another handout from Pa nose picker or Instagram 😂
Stick a nest of fair pubes on its head, a pair of garish shorts on its body and swap the boots for a pair of sliders and it would be a dead ringer for him on holiday

• Haha
“Silly odds” yeah odds will be shite when the horse is favourite to win! 🙈 also, we all get a pic of the betslip where he wins £28 off a £20 stake but decides not to take a picture of the £150 & £160 betting slips yesterday. The £150 & £160 never happened did it, Harry?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.