Harry Pickard #4 Unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always baffled me how he’s got away with it for so long tbh!! I called him out a long time ago! He’s absolutely vile as well as a person that’s had the not so pleasure of meeting him at a ball! Everyone says “how does he go to the balls if he’s not with SW” it’s all a publicity stunt!
bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does he stand with his legs spread as if he has huge balls 🤔 we know u haven't Hazza coz I seen ya in yer spray on skinnies. #bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to love going racing, when I was younger and had no responsibilities as it’s an expensive day (not much change out of £300) but I find now a days at York, where I’m guessing he’s going, as he’s dressed for the county stand at £60 a ticket, is full of posing cunts with no socks. Winds me up as they want to be seen as part of the in crowd.
Posing cunts with no socks. 😂 😂 Exactly what I was thinking! Nice one.

Reactions: 2
His tone has totally changed. In the past the gin and Chinese post would have been self indulgent crap about how he could eat and drink whatever he wanted. He’s a silly little boy

Reactions: 3
Posing cunts with no socks. 😂 😂 Exactly what I was thinking! Nice one.
It isn't like it used to be years ago, all the meetings are full of drunken Prickards either rolling around on the grass or running up and down the race track with their trousers around their ankles for a dare, and don't get me started on the twats that have been caught on camera openly having sex on the lawns just to get their 15 minutes of fame!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Win £150 & £160 on first race 😂 lad is clearly leathered already by the looks of his face. Clearly cannot hold his ale! We may get the traditional picture of a rank burger hanging out his mouth early than expected!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does he stand with his legs spread as if he has huge balls 🤔 we know u haven't Hazza coz I seen ya in yer spray on skinnies. #bellend
Im Dead 🤣🤣🤣

New thread.

thanks to me for the thread title suggestion winning with 29 votes and got the number right this time.

sing it with me everyone....

Stick a gucci in me pocket
I'll fetch the seasonings from the van
Cause if you want the weight loss proof
And you don't ask questions
Then brother I'm your man

Where it all comes from
Is a mystery
It's like the changing of the seasons
And the tides of the sea
But heres the one thats driving me berserk
Why do only pickards and seasonings work
La la lala - la la la la la (etc)
That, my friend is fuckin genius 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
When hes filling out his princess rip off planner I wonder does he add 'nails' to what hes eaten for 'tea' 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
When hes filling out his princess rip off planner I wonder does he add 'nails' to what hes eaten for 'tea' 🤢
Talking of the princess diary he hasn’t posted his meal planner in about a month. Mabye he realised what a bleep he looked like for planning ‘WotEva I fAnCy’ and ‘sUmeT QuiCk’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.