Harry Pickard #4 Unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random I know, but something that used to annoy the tit out of me was when Harry and Towers used to call EVERY bloody JD seasonings flavour a 'rub'. ITS NOT A bleeping RUB!!!! 'Cottage pie rub', 'Bolognese rub' duck OFF!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does he extend his words like this it makes me wana gauge my own eyes out

‘time for shotssss’ and ‘tastes unrealllll’

Reactions: 5
He's at the races again tomorrow. I wonder if the gucci belt will make an appearance, if it does it will hopefully be attached to some trousers that fit him properly and don't look fit to burst.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why does he do Sourz shots? Is he having a bleeping laugh? Is he 22? What a bleeping loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does he do Sourz shots? Is he having a bleeping laugh? Is he 22? What a bleeping loser.
He can’t decide if he wants to be perceived as classy or chavvy, one day it’s a new Mercedes Benz, Gucci belts and booking winter-sun holidays, then the next day it’s shots of sourz, gin in a can, greasy ‘Chinese’ food and painfully cringe boomerangs on the gram. The boy is so inconsistent

Reactions: 8
Yeah, that's like doing a shot of Robinsons Fruit Barley.
It’s literally about 10%, he’d be better off shotting wine. This has made me remember a post he did ages ago of him and some girl filming themselves doing apple sourz shots, prinks hun. I had to unfollow after that

Reactions: 3
Woah woah woah Robinsons Fruit Barley is a dangerous drink for us gluten intolerant folk 😂
He doesn’t give a monkeys about GF people, remember when he kept recommending GF rolls as a Hex B not giving a shite when people complained there was a shortage!

Reactions: 9
He can’t decide if he wants to be perceived as classy or chavvy, one day it’s a new Mercedes Benz, Gucci belts and booking winter-sun holidays, then the next day it’s shots of sourz, gin in a can, greasy ‘Chinese’ food and painfully cringe boomerangs on the gram. The boy is so inconsistent
It’s cos he is faking it ALL so can't remember who he is that day #easyoneasyoff

He doesn’t give a monkeys about GF people, remember when he kept recommending GF rolls as a Hex B not giving a shite when people complained there was a shortage!
Worse than #mullergate that promise roll scandal was...

Reactions: 6
OMG what a mess! The trousers don't fit him properly and worse still he's wearing no socks, not good etiquette if he's going in to the toffs enclosure although I suspect he will be in with the ordinary Joe Bloggs. I suspect there will be a few hooray Henrys having a snigger at his expense today and a few sneaky photos taken while he's not looking for their facebooks tonight.

Prossseco Harold? I used to have champagne when I went to Cheltenham or Newbury 😉

View attachment 34603
Harold's mum obviously forgot to leave his socks out for him last night. Them shoes will be as cheesy as his smelly loafers 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.