Harry Pickard #4 Unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little rats in the cheap seats on the other side of the track!! All dressed up and paid £8 a ticket!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The little rats in the cheap seats on the other side of the track!! All dressed up and paid £8 a ticket!!
I had a feeling that might be the case, he's in the bit where you go if you can't afford any socks lol

I'm finding it hilarious that he was in actual fact in what some used to call the pig pen years ago, and not on the expensive side. He must have stuck out like a sore thumb dressed up.

New role play suggestion for the Prince and Princess next time he goes down for a sesshh. "The Prince and the Pauper" 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
wankers like harold and faulty have given those rubs, sorry, seasonings a bad rap I think.. I use them, they've helped me loads...

but I wont support them any longer, they have deleted my comments about him on instagram multiple times... as long as they support him they wont get another penny from me..i will use the ones i have in and its goodnight from me.

pickard makes me sick.
I won't buy them for the same reason

Reactions: 1
He changed one of his hash tags to #donthatemecusyouaintme 😂😭😭
Thank God for that, if I was him I'd hate myself. He's unbalanced, is this because he got found out he was slumming it at York races. Thanks Harold that made my day, no wonder you didn't want to wear your Gucci belt in there it would have been nicked

Reactions: 4
hey harold... even tho you're now 4 threads in you still havent shown any proof regard
proof if it was ever needed that he is a spoilt little manchild.

be like him? I'd rather go dogging with my dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Your comments been deleted!
Hardly a surprise

His beige food isn’t appealing anymore, every so often I love chips and chicken but my youngest will only eat beige food as she’s autistic and beige food appeals often to kids on the spectrum so after seeing it daily on his feed and my kids plate I like a bit of colour on my plate.

Reactions: 4
Something is definitely going down with SW I reckon.

His most recent post of the cake would usually be hastagged the life out of with #noplan - no trace!

Hmmmm

Reactions: 2
Imagine being a 22 year old lad faking 8 stone losses wearing, Gucci belts and being told off by SW in front of all those followers! Daft bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ alive. Don't hate him cause you ain't him? I'm very happy not having to check my phone every two minutes to delete any comments that may expose my lies, so that strangers on the internet will like me. Imagine having to be that on edge, all the time. He is obviously a guy who's never been very popular, never been liked at school etc so when he realised he could jump on the SW bandwagon and be included in somehing and get loads of praise, he made up all these lies. He probably never meant for it to go this far. But he has to stop at some point surely, for his own sake as well as the naïve folk he's misleading into thinking if they eat like him they'll lose weight and have a healthy relationship with food?
I've had a couple of wines, sorry, went off on one a bit here 😅 but I honestly pity him and believe he's a very troubled young man. Not that that justifies any of his bullshit of course.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.