Harry Pickard #4 Unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ alive. Don't hate him cause you ain't him? I'm very happy not having to check my phone every two minutes to delete any comments that may expose my lies, so that strangers on the internet will like me. Imagine having to be that on edge, all the time. He is obviously a guy who's never been very popular, never been liked at school etc so when he realised he could jump on the SW bandwagon and be included in somehing and get loads of praise, he made up all these lies. He probably never meant for it to go this far. But he has to stop at some point surely, for his own sake as well as the naïve folk he's misleading into thinking if they eat like him they'll lose weight and have a healthy relationship with food?
I've had a couple of wines, sorry, went off on one a bit here 😅 but I honestly pity him and believe he's a very troubled young man. Not that that justifies any of his bullshit of course.
He's actually been described as a nasty piece of work by some of the youngsters who come from where he does. He was also described as a snivelling little runt amongst other things by one of them. A thousand people can't be wrong.

Reactions: 8
this is a post, by one of the ladies in the facebook group for the slimming world group I attend. My consultant runs 3 groups,9.30am I attend the 5pm one and this lady attends the 7pm group... I felt utterly utterly embarrassed by what she said to me, could you imagine if this was harold.... his head would swell like a bleeping hot air balloon.. I've lost 4 stone within 6 months, and harold, I can prove it..

Attachments

Reactions: 10
They definetly have. Someone’s asked how many syns and he’s said he’s in a restaurant. Normally he would of replied with a smart ass comment like no syns hunzzz.

Reactions: 2
Interesting comment on his Instagram post. SW have definitely had words, this girl comments a lot and seems to know him in real life too from what I can see.
So what does that mean that he’s not doing SW anymore? (Not that he done it properly in the first place)

Reactions: 1
I've spent the last few days reading through all these Prickard threads. I do Slimming World on and off and I did used to follow him. Always thought he was a rude smartarse but it never even occurred to me that he might be lying about his weight loss. Christ, I feel stupid now!

I must say, the pic of that Elmlea next to those god awful crusty breadcrumb pasta nightmares has just turned my stomach :sick:

Reactions: 9
I've spent the last few days reading through all these Prickard threads. I do Slimming World on and off and I did used to follow him. Always thought he was a rude smartarse but it never even occurred to me that he might be lying about his weight loss. Christ, I feel stupid now!

I must say, the pic of that Elmlea next to those god awful crusty breadcrumb pasta nightmares has just turned my stomach :sick:
how dare you say that about a "food blogger" 😂😂😂

So what does that mean that he’s not doing SW anymore? (Not that he done it properly in the first place)
he's never done it. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I would loved to have been a fly on the wall in the Pickard household when he got admonished from SW.
Bet there were tears and tantrums for days.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really can’t imagine slimmingworld saying anything. There’s lots of large account who use slimming world tags that aren’t remotely slimming world. What I ate for breakfast as a example uses slimming world hash tags but isn’t doing slimming world

Reactions: 1
There’s lots of large account who use slimming world tags that aren’t remotely slimming world.
I agree, however Harry has received lots of complaints and there has been a definite shift in his attitude that wasn't just an attack of conscience, it's not in his nature.

Reactions: 6
How do you know?
Because I saw it on one of the newspaper threads that ran the story of Jack Towers skin removal last year and when Pickards name was mentioned a local saw it and tagged in a lot of people from his area. I have mentioned this on many occasions on these threads 🙄

I agree, however Harry has received lots of complaints and there has been a definite shift in his attitude that wasn't just an attack of conscience, it's not in his nature.
Oh I 100% agree with you but as a company surely they can’t be seen as just singling him out

I really can’t imagine slimmingworld saying anything. There’s lots of large account who use slimming world tags that aren’t remotely slimming world. What I ate for breakfast as a example uses slimming world hash tags but isn’t doing slimming world
SW now have a PR team apparently to deal with issues bought to their attention. To me it is glaringly obvious he's been hauled over the coals.

When lard was saying weeks ago a waste of time of time complaining I was talking about it with my husband. He said if enough people shout long enough and hard enough they will eventually act on it. Harry Prickard has not changed overnight and the fact that he's removed a good few of his posts from weeks ago and adjusted hashtags on others tells the story.

A lot of complaints have been made about that boy. Somebody has definitely put him back in his box

Reactions: 15
SW now have a PR team apparently to deal with issues bought to their attention. To me it is glaringly obvious he's been hauled over the coals.

When lard was saying weeks ago a waste of time of time complaining I was talking about it with my husband. He said if enough people shout long enough and hard enough they will eventually act on it. Harry Prickard has not changed overnight and the fact that he's removed a good few of his posts from weeks ago and adjusted hashtags on others tells the story.

A lot of complaints have been made about that boy. Somebody has definitely put him back in his box
Yeah somethings definitely happened I’m just very surprised they have done something about it

Reactions: 5
Oh I 100% agree with you but as a company surely they can’t be seen as just singling him out
But he's been the one they've been getting the complaints about, they haven't actually gone looking for somebody to pick on.

Reactions: 2
100% SW is the only one that could make someone like him change his attitude, he's just an immature twit to everyone else who challanges him. He needs to walk on eggshells with them now because he knows without the SW hashtags his insta page is nothing. I suppose we'll never know because its not like he will ever reveal what has gone on.

SW PR team will have had a long hard look through his account before deciding what to do. They will have also read some of his appalling answers to questions about the plan. They couldn't really ignore it when they saw he was dishing out bad and even incorrect advice on their plan.

They’ve probably just had a “friendly” word and he’s tit his skin tight kegs and now he has no clue how to post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Agreed. I don't think he's got a clue what or how to post at the moment. If he can't brag, be mean or lie then he's got nothing else left!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.