Harry Pickard #4 Unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t care less genuinely thought it was a known thing and not sure why lol
There are some right suck ups in his latest post

Reactions: 5
Distinct lack of hashtags on his latest post 🤔
Slimming World have definitely had words with him in my opinion. The first thing I noticed when he came back after a week of being awol was the reduced number of hashtags etc

Also remember the Mcvities caramel shortcake incident were somebody queried the syns he quoted? Prior to going awol he'd have ignored them or given them a mouthful but instead he emailed SW and put it on his stories along with their reply, being the immature twit that he is. It was like he was walking on eggshells and lets face it he must have enough of them.

He's never been the same since back then.

Reactions: 9
New thread.

thanks to me for the thread title suggestion winning with 29 votes and got the number right this time.

sing it with me everyone....

Stick a gucci in me pocket
I'll fetch the seasonings from the van
Cause if you want the weight loss proof
And you don't ask questions
Then brother I'm your man

Where it all comes from
Is a mystery
It's like the changing of the seasons
And the tides of the sea
But heres the one thats driving me berserk
Why do only pickards and seasonings work
La la lala - la la la la la (etc)

Changing of the seasonings!

Gin and a Chinese? Absolutely bleeping not mate

Also what is that monstrosity he’s claiming is Chinese food? looks like chips, deep fried chicken and curry sauce?
He actually posted just the gin at first but deleted it before anyone could see it then reposted WITH the Chinese. Odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yip i noticed this as well , think someone has had their hand smacked for all the slimming world hashtags
I don't think it was as simple as too many hashtags. It was what he was doing in general, the message he was sending out and all the wrong advice in slimming worlds name. They obviously had a lot of complaints about him. The guy was dangerous in the way he promoted binge eating in particular

Reactions: 6
OMG what a mess! The trousers don't fit him properly and worse still he's wearing no socks, not good etiquette if he's going in to the toffs enclosure although I suspect he will be in with the ordinary Joe Bloggs. I suspect there will be a few hooray Henrys having a snigger at his expense today and a few sneaky photos taken while he's not looking for their facebooks tonight.

Prossseco Harold? I used to have champagne when I went to Cheltenham or Newbury 😉

Screenshot_20190821-111645_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
I used to love going racing, when I was younger and had no responsibilities as it’s an expensive day (not much change out of £300) but I find now a days at York, where I’m guessing he’s going, as he’s dressed for the county stand at £60 a ticket, is full of posing cunts with no socks. Winds me up as they want to be seen as part of the in crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to love going racing, when I was younger and had no responsibilities as it’s an expensive day (not much change out of £300) but I find now a days at York, where I’m guessing he’s going, as he’s dressed for the county stand at £60 a ticket, is full of posing cunts with no socks. Winds me up as they want to be seen as part of the in crowd.
I can remember years ago when I used to go to the national hunt meetings at Cheltenham and Newbury we used to go in to the members area and you couldn't have got in there without socks, the dress code was very strict back then. I've seen some of the idiots drunk and rolling all over the grass on telly over the last few years, not sure I'd enjoy it now.

I can’t believe he’s going out without his Gucci belt on
News at Ten stuff that is 😃

Last edited:
Guess what though, he is going to be off plan 😂 seriously we need to get the flags out when he is on plan. That dinner last night look rank, beige overload and with the amount of curry sauce thrown over it, let’s hope they have decent toilet facilities.

Reactions: 4
Guess what though, he is going to be off plan 😂 seriously we need to get the flags out when he is on plan. That dinner last night look rank, beige overload and with the amount of curry sauce thrown over it, let’s hope they have decent toilet facilities.
Curry sauce is that what it was, it looked like something unmentionable. 😃

BTW if anybody wants to play the Yorkshire version of where's wally, tune in to the race meeting on ITV this afternoon and play where's Prickard. He shouldn't be hard to spot, he'll be the one with no socks on and his arse hanging out of his trousers because those seams look ready to blow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.