Harry & Meghan - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The second one was completely inappropriate to visit so obviously and take the attention away from the victims of the shooting.

Then there's a couple of photo ops serving food.
was it inappropriate when Kate Middleton visited Sarah Everard’s vigil? No, it wasn’t, and this isn’t either

also the above poster said they hadn’t been doing much so I provided a few articles with some that had photo evidence - basically every person who carries out duties for the RF it’s a photo op so it’s no difference

Reactions: 7
was it inappropriate when Kate Middleton visited Sarah Everard’s vigil? No, it wasn’t, and this isn’t either

also the above poster said they hadn’t been doing much so I provided a few articles with some that had photo evidence - basically every person who carries out duties for the RF it’s a photo op so it’s no difference
Its not inappropriate for the Royal family because they're carrying out public service, they don't benefit financially when they turn up to things, they're doing their job/duty to represent the country and give up a lot of their own personal freedom to do so. Harry and Meghans charity and PR pursuits are purely for their own personal brand and financial gain and they appear to be profiting millions from it while complaining and getting upset that they're not still treated as royalty, which is why they attract so much criticism.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyway, my point was they are doing plenty of charity work. I don’t agree with everything they do or say, but seems to be they’re dammed if they do damned if they don’t

Reactions: 3
Another "explosive" trailer

Will this conclusive evidence their lawyer is speaking about be shown?

Given the ludicrous amount of money they've been paid, you'd think Netflix would want something more substantial than, "I've seen evidence of this."

you'd think Netflix would want something more substantial than, "I've seen evidence of this."
Tbf Netflix is just after the money. Tapping into Meghan and Harry is automatically free money for everyone involved

I wouldn't be that surprised if they do a follow up documentary to this tbh

Reactions: 1
Netflix got as much juice as you'd get from an old leathery lemon thats spent the summer at the bottom of a fruit bowl.

The only thing mildly interesting about this whole show is wondering what netflix execs think about their investment.

It seems like they were so eager to get some exclusive interview clips that they've massively overpaid during their boom years.

Big (for Netflix) figures to start with, but can see this trailing off and any new subs just for this won't hang around.

Reactions: 6
Big (for Netflix) figures to start with, but can see this trailing off and any new subs just for this won't hang around.
If they got new subs for this and a lot of people watching that's all that really matters. This isn't a series so I don't think they expect people to be rewatching constantly because... well, you've seen and enjoyed it all once you've seen it once. Though I also wouldn't be surprised if they have accounted for people rewatching to catch Meghan in her lies or whatever

Netflix got as much juice as you'd get from an old leathery lemon thats spent the summer at the bottom of a fruit bowl.
Tbf, the two aren't exactly known to release juicy info whenever they appear somewhere. The most explosive has probably been the Oprah interview and that was shrouded in mystery too. Yet their interviews/stuff like this still pull people in because of the potential that they could share something juicy and that's where the money really lies

It's why I wouldn't be surprised if they made another documentary or did something else with them after. The two will be bringing in money as long as they're 'relevant' (loose use of the term here tbh) and simply put all the hate is keeping them relevant

If they got new subs for this and a lot of people watching that's all that really matters.
What really matters is if their investment got a return.

And who knows? They paid top dollar for this in a deal that wouldn't have been signed off in 2022. The most important thing for Netflix is for people to keep subscribing.

The Oprah stuff was very juicy in comparison.

the two aren't exactly known to release juicy info whenever they appear somewhere
They were expected to do something juicy with this big 100 million netflix deal.

On episode 5 and Meghan is speaking about the online death threats. It must be really scary to know what people want you dead for… what? Saying she was unhappy in the royal family?

Reactions: 6
I'm up to the part where Harry blames the Mail for Meghan's miscarriage. Jesus, that man needs some better professional help than guided meditations.

Overall, the Royals are a dysfunctional family system and everyone has their own version of the truth, this doc doesn't add much. I think MM comes off better than Harry which may come to bite him in future.

Reactions: 5
On episode 5 and Meghan is speaking about the online death threats. It must be really scary to know what people want you dead for… what? Saying she was unhappy in the royal family?
It must be very scary for any big celeb as they'll attract the most unhinged individuals.

But this documentary is very possibly going to increase the number of death threats on the working royals that it attacks. They have public service to do and can't hide themselves away. Worrying all round.

Death threats are often used as a tool because everyone of sound mind finds them abhorrent. I see it all the time on tattle where some influencer totally makes up that here is about death threats (which obviously never happened).

Its not inappropriate for the Royal family because they're carrying out public service, they don't benefit financially when they turn up to things, they're doing their job/duty to represent the country and give up a lot of their own personal freedom to do so. Harry and Meghans charity and PR pursuits are purely for their own personal brand and financial gain and they appear to be profiting millions from it while complaining and getting upset that they're not still treated as royalty, which is why they attract so much criticism.
The Royals do charity work so that they can justify the sheer amount of unearned privilege they have. Everything they do and all the privacy they lose is done so that they can maintain their positions. Harry is the most entitled of them ( difficult) because even the small price he had to pay for a life completely free of ever having to pay a bill or worry about their financial security or even their children's education or careers was not enough. William and Kate must have been on about 4 foreign holidays this year, completely privately. Their privacy is not compromised in the slightest and they pay a minimal price for the life they lead- being driven to some charity where people are lined up to Bob away and be nice to them, then get driven/ flown home or to the next 20 minute engagement.

Reactions: 2
I got to the end of the series..... The wedding speech. Yeah, she was never going to fit in in the UK. Harry obviously loves her but not as much as she loves herself.

Reactions: 4
Ahhh I really really like her ( and ‘h’) I think now the poor queen has passed on , there just isn’t a place for a ‘ royal family ‘ in modern times, I get they are good for the tourism and all that, but the history ( that has been massively white washed ) isn’t going anywhere, people can still come and see the palaces , see where the queen is buried , where Henry the 8th shagged his maid etc. it made me feel embarrassed about how little I know about the commonwealth & the UKs history, made me HATE the British press more then I thought I did already and really can’t wait for the day that the prince of pegging is finally outted , I always felt like he was most insincere of them all , I really felt like ( now and at the time ) it was a real shame to have lost 2 people who could have made a real impact in issues that were personally close to my heart , but as people that were abused and suffering from mental health issues , they absolutely did the right thing protecting them selves & getting away from their toxic environment, of course they need to earn a wage , but they would be damned if they sat at home living off Diana’s estate or damned for doing interviews and books and stuff . I wish them both all the happiness they deserve 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahhh I really really like her ( and ‘h’) I think now the poor queen has passed on , there just isn’t a place for a ‘ royal family ‘ in modern times, I get they are good for the tourism and all that, but the history ( that has been massively white washed ) isn’t going anywhere, people can still come and see the palaces , see where the queen is buried , where Henry the 8th shagged his maid etc. it made me feel embarrassed about how little I know about the commonwealth & the UKs history, made me HATE the British press more then I thought I did already and really can’t wait for the day that the prince of pegging is finally outted , I always felt like he was most insincere of them all , I really felt like ( now and at the time ) it was a real shame to have lost 2 people who could have made a real impact in issues that were personally close to my heart , but as people that were abused and suffering from mental health issues , they absolutely did the right thing protecting them selves & getting away from their toxic environment, of course they need to earn a wage , but they would be damned if they sat at home living off Diana’s estate or damned for doing interviews and books and stuff . I wish them both all the happiness they deserve 💜
You’ve said exactly what I think too!