Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This JP Morgan reminds me of this line from Ghostbusters

Dr Ray Stantz

"You've never been out of college! You don't know what it's like out there! I've worked in the private sector. They expect results"

I think they're going to discover endlessly dining out on the trope of his mother dying isnt going to bring results. When he was part of the firm he was protected. He wasnt actually expected to get results just smile and wave and do his duty. Good luck realising life outside isnt so cushioned 🤣

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember if he used to talk about Diana before getting married?
I honestly can't remember either way. I know Smegma must be egging him on to gain sympathy but wondering if he used to talk about Diana at all or is this all new.

Reactions: 7
I have a new name for Smeg

Beghan 🤣
😂🤣

I've been laid low with a migraine today and been drugging the hell out of it. Richard Osman's House of Games is on and in my Triptan induced haze I was like WTF is Meghan Markle doing on there?? It's Vick Hope 😂😂

• Haha
I honestly can't remember either way. I know Smegma must be egging him on to gain sympathy but wondering if he used to talk about Diana at all or is this all new.
Seemed pretty fine for years tbh.
Loads of girls, helicopters and booze.
Along comes Ratty Rachael, and suddenly he becomes a 35 year old Emo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t remember him doing it much. But not so very long ago (I can’t remember why but he was on a couple of documentary type things so it must have been an occasion of some kind) anyways, he whined on about wtte of ‘no 12 year old should be made to walk behind his mothers coffin’ then literally a couple of days later on another interview he stated how much he’d wanted to do it. I remember thinking make your bloody mind up and at least be consistent.

Reactions: 9
I don’t remember him doing it much. But not so very long ago (I can’t remember why but he was on a couple of documentary type things so it must have been an occasion of some kind) anyways, he whined on about wtte of ‘no 12 year old should be made to walk behind his mothers coffin’ then literally a couple of days later on another interview he stated how much he’d wanted to do it. I remember thinking make your bloody mind up and at least be consistent.
I read ages ago, that Prince Charles said he couldn't do it, but that he had insisted.
Obviously, a child can't realise the possible long term impact it could have, but it's wrong to try and give the impression that he was forced.

Reactions: 12
I read ages ago, that Prince Charles said he couldn't do it, but that he had insisted.
Obviously, a child can't realise the possible long term impact it could have, but it's wrong to try and give the impression that he was forced.
Exactly. Either way he garners sympathy though. One ‘poor little Harry being made to do it’. The other ‘brave little Harry for doing it’. I’m beginning to think he’s as much of a narc as he is.

Reactions: 8
Seemed pretty fine for years tbh.
Loads of girls, helicopters and booze.
Along comes Ratty Rachael, and suddenly he becomes a 35 year old Emo.
He has mention his mum on occasion before Meghan but not anything like this. I think he is using is new fangled family as an excuse to bring her up whenever he can..." I don't want Megan to end up like my Mum... Etc..... If he vetted her properly in the ways of the royals and kept the shagging of the servants to a minimum. I don't think she would end up like is mum.... After all yes the media depressed Dianna, but I also think Charlie shagging his mistress camilla, might have annoyed her alittle more than a few pap snaps.

Reactions: 6
I don't recall, but I'd guess not or the well of public patience would have run dry long before beghan appeared. He was more into tagging along with Wills and Kate and getting pissed on jollies with old school chums and army blokes.
He was a blokey bloke shaping up to be a bloke who'd sown his wild oats and was settled in life.
Now he's a waste of space whinger dragging his mother's corpse around for the titilation of anyone who stands still long enough.

Reactions: 8
I love Ricky! I'd pay to see him roast these two and their faux activism.
I can't stand him. Honestly he makes my skin crawl :cautious:and he rarely jogs my funny bone.
Having said that I would certainly pay to see him roast the Harkles. As long as it was well thought out and rehearsed like the Oscars(?) speech. That's his forté. His off the cuff stuff is dire.
It's nice that he sticks up for animals though. Every cloud etc

I remember exactly the same, he insisted on doing it and in fact if you watch the footage he was the one striding out in front. I just think she’s psychoanalysing him and it’s getting the attention they crave.

😂🤣

I've been laid low with a migraine today and been drugging the hell out of it. Richard Osman's House of Games is on and in my Triptan induced haze I was like WTF is Meghan Markle doing on there?? It's Vick Hope 😂😂
If you're hallucinating Meghan, it's time to reduce the dose.🙄

• Haha
If my memory is correct, neither William or Harry spoke of Diana publicly until the 20th anniversary of her death when they participated in a documentary. That's when they talked about walking behind her coffin. They pointedly didn't mention Charles much. Harry brushed her off on a phone call right before she died, and they hadn't seen her for a month since they were being co-parented already. That's it until Meghan arrived. Now it seems Diana's death is a talking point at every appearance.

Reading between the lines, it feels that Diana is a constant topic of conversation between Harry and Meghan. Perhaps by Meghan's design, since it's probably a trigger that keeps him meekly in line with her machinations. You'd think they'd both be more focused on their new baby and the future. At minimum becoming a new husband and brand new father, should compel him to look forward, not be stuck in the past. I was always so concerned about my moods affecting my babies, wanting to be as positive as possible if I could help it. All I am seeing from Harry and Meghan is a focus on his late mother's death and money. With a tiny sprinkling of "please peasants, be practical when traveling by using Travelocity (#AD)."

Reactions: 11
I don't recall, but I'd guess not or the well of public patience would have run dry long before beghan appeared. He was more into tagging along with Wills and Kate and getting pissed on jollies with old school chums and army blokes.
He was a blokey bloke shaping up to be a bloke who'd sown his wild oats and was settled in life.
Now he's a waste of space whinger dragging his mother's corpse around for the titilation of anyone who stands still long enough.
Exactly that, I have insider knowledge of Harry doing the rounds of the London clubs asking girls if they wanted to “duck a prince”. This Harry is not true to his character.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Really...!? How gross is that. 😝
Yeah, cocky little sod, you only have to see his past behaviour in Las Vegas to know it’s true. He said to the daughter of a close family friend, very beautiful and very blonde. I didn’t hear it from somebody else, she told me directly. It was about 4 years ago now so before MM. Probably in between Cressida and MM.
PS: She said no btw 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.