Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that grates most about the JP Morgan thing is the use of the word ‘earned’. They were PAID, certainly. But ‘earned’? No.

Reactions: 15
So they didn’t go to the Oscars then ? I’m somewhat disappointed. I wanted to see what hideous outfit she would wear and count how many times Harry mentioned that his mother died and he loves Meghan very much 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes - but who paid for the security? Because they dont seem to be paying for any of it as yet.
I’m sure they don’t but I’m also hopeful the royal family will make them pay for their own security in the future because the people really, REALLY aren’t happy. So their potential billion dollar brand -which I never saw as their value to be honest- is losing value fast. If they can’t earn it now they sure won’t be able to earn it in the future and I can’t wait till that message sinks in with the dumb duo 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone called Meghan a 'bleeping witch' on Jeremy Vine this morning 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yay my thread suggestion made the top....I've peaked, my work here is done😁

Loosing his hair is the least of his worries, the man has lost his family, his backbone and surely his mind going along with her plan.
Gosh I really liked it when it was just the 3 of them although I'm sure W & K felt it frustrating having a 3rd wheel & I really just wanted him to be happy with Meagain but fairytales are just that.....tales. in this case 'Tales of the Unexpected' as they always end badly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've not quite worked out the quote thing properly 🤔

I can believe that, having her as a wife.
Loosing his hair is the least of his worries, the man has lost his family, his backbone and surely his mind going along with her plan.
Gosh I really liked it when it was just the 3 of them although I'm sure W & K felt it frustrating having a 3rd wheel & I really just wanted him to be happy with Meagain but fairytales are just that.....tales. in this case 'Tales of the Unexpected' as they always end badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

How simply dreadful. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So they didn’t go to the Oscars then ? I’m somewhat disappointed. I wanted to see what hideous outfit she would wear and count how many times Harry mentioned that his mother died and he loves Meghan very much 😆
Did his mother die!? 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Brilliant 😂. For two people wanting us all to be green, they certainly are not doing their bit. bleeping hypocrits 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Many times :(

You know the old saying about everytime a bell rings its an angel getting its wings.?Harrys version is everytime he see's a camera flash his mother dies. Poor soul.
It's tragic.
Luckily, if they spend the summer in L.A. no-one will photograph him. 😁

Did his mother die!? 😨
Yes, but he dooesn't like to talk about it so 🤫

Thank you for NOT asking😒 ... but smegan is OK.

Archiedoll needs new batteries though. Might need to take a private plane to the nearest Wallmart for those. I wonder if they do organic ones cos like that'd be so coooool and woke.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, but he dooesn't like to talk about it so 🤫

Thank you for NOT asking😒 ... but smegan is OK.

Archiedoll needs new batteries though. Might need to take a private plane to the nearest Wallmart for those. I wonder if they do organic ones cos like that'd be so coooool and woke.
They can use some of their pocket money from daddy Charlie for that but only if they and visit nana next month 🤑

Don’t they run these shows on a six second delay so they can catch the expletives before they make it to air

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.