Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to go to school with people who served in the Army the same time as Harry. Let’s just say this ‘Hero Harry’ idea is pure PR fiction.
My dad was with Andy when he was in the Navy too, he used to tell me some stories, the Royals are so spoilt.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah, cocky little sod, you only have to see his past behaviour in Las Vegas to know it’s true. He said to the daughter of a close family friend, very beautiful and very blonde. I didn’t hear it from somebody else, she told me directly. It was about 4 years ago now so before MM. Probably in between Cressida and MM.
PS: She said no btw 😂😂
Surprised no-one answered 'Yes please, do you have William's number?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I used to go to school with people who served in the Army the same time as Harry. Let’s just say this ‘Hero Harry’ idea is pure PR fiction.
My dad was with Andy when he was in the Navy too, he used to tell me some stories, the Royals are so spoilt.
Yep, definitely not the public characters they project. But, I guess when all is said and done, they are just humans doing what all humans do. The general public have them on a pedestal but really with all the toe sucking, affairs and divorces, they are the average British Family. Historically they are the worst family in Britain, chopping off heads, locking family members in towers, beheading wives. You wouldn’t wanna live next door to them would you 😂😂 ASBO central!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So Peter and Autumn Philips have split! Supposedly she wants to go back to Canada also!! Meghan strikes again

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Hi there!

I have always thought of MM wanting herself to be like the late HSH Princess Grace of Monaco.

I say it like it is because the late Princess Grace had a stellar acting career, and she was very much sought after actress. She is renowed as a classic Hollywood beauty. She was wanted by Hollywood directors to act again. The late princess was also given very beautiful expensive jewels by her husband.

I guess MM wanted the same treatment of Hollywood to her; she wanted directors to clamor for her to act again. She highly expected herself to be the new Grace Kelly, and she wanted Hollywood to worship her.

But, unfortunately, she wasn't what HW wanted. She naively thought that marrying a 6th in line will give her everything she wanted.

I guess MM wanted all the novelty: an engagement ring as big as her ego, jewels commissioned for her like Edward did for Wallis. She wanted USA to print her face in coins, in stamps. She wanted documentaries. She wanted people copying her. But I guess she got the grand wedding.

MM wanted Harry to bend the purse for her. When she realized that he can't cause he wasn't the future Prince of Wales, she won't get anything. Thus leading her into her meltdown.

I wonder what her next husband will be like: a Russian billionaire? A rich paedophile?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi there!

I have always thought of MM wanting herself to be like the late HSH Princess Grace of Monaco.

I say it like it is because the late Princess Grace had a stellar acting career, and she was very much sought after actress. She is renowed as a classic Hollywood beauty. She was wanted by Hollywood directors to act again. The late princess was also given very beautiful expensive jewels by her husband.

I guess MM wanted the same treatment of Hollywood to her; she wanted directors to clamor for her to act again. She highly expected herself to be the new Grace Kelly, and she wanted Hollywood to worship her.

But, unfortunately, she wasn't what HW wanted. She naively thought that marrying a 6th in line will give her everything she wanted.

I guess MM wanted all the novelty: an engagement ring as big as her ego, jewels commissioned for her like Edward did for Wallis. She wanted USA to print her face in coins, in stamps. She wanted documentaries. She wanted people copying her. But I guess she got the grand wedding.

MM wanted Harry to bend the purse for her. When she realized that he can't cause he wasn't the future Prince of Wales, she won't get anything. Thus leading her into her meltdown.

I wonder what her next husband will be like: a Russian billionaire? A rich paedophile?
Wow good insight!! I totally believe this, it’s pretty well-documented that MM has an affinity for the Golden Age of film/the mid 1900’s (Dog named bogart, listened to 50’s music on her wedding day, favorite tv show growing up was I Love Lucy). And if she doesn’t have a sincere affinity for it she has been manufacturing one in recent times. She would definitely know all about grace Kelley if this was true. Good thinking!

Reactions: 8
I smelled trouble on the day of their engagement. Couldn't believe the way she was manhandling him with 2 hands. What's wrong with holding hands?

Just thought of something the other day. I think smegan has a touch of Munchausen by Proxy regarding Harry. I really do.

It's like she needs to continually highlight, or have him highlight, his mental health struggle so she can bring her acting skills to bear playing the long suffering loving carer bravely smiling as she steers her struggling charge through his dark days.

That's it. My armchair diagnosis. Case closed. 👩‍🔬
Absolutely this. In plain sight. I've been trying to put my finger on it to, but that's exactly it. I think Kate went a long way to helping Will with his grief. Meghan seems to be exacerbating it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hi there!

Funny you should say that. Someone posted this a few days ago.;)

acting awards.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm in New Zealand at the mo, just seen these at the tills of a supermarket....
Mind you, according to the tabloids, Kate is pregnant every other week. And, if it is twins, what happened to the “only having two children max” because of the environment Harry? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mind you, according to the tabloids, Kate is pregnant every other week. And, if it is twins, what happened to the “only having two children max” because of the environment Harry? 🙄
They contradict themselves at every turn. They are doing a fine job of promoting that website they set up (about conscious travel or some tit like that) with all their jaunting about.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.