Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course they will be coming back. She will be back with her pouting face, bunion feet, hand gripped tightly around Harry and a baby bump for attention before bleeping off back to Canada in their private jet never to be seen again..

It will be the Meagain show. Her Maj should just uninvite her.

Reactions: 9
I read today she's trying to pair up with jlo. Jlo will chew her up and spit her out. If she already feels likes she gets no attention jlo will certainly makes sure that she doesn't. She is like a new kid in a playground feeling around the clicks for anyone to be her friend.
Well she supposedly had dinner with Jlo and ARod after Harry was done dumping his woes on the financial movers and shakers of the world.😂
From the blind item comments.⬇

Lucky Dog11:13 AM
And now the story is they dined with JLO and ARod afterwards... stayed at Serena’s mansion, etc. I also find it suspect that a large event like, with three countries and local Pds worth of security this, has zero pix of them, while a little baby shower has many... even Harry landing solo in a Canada has grainy pix. But, none of this? While paps supposedly stalk their mansion necessitating extra security there, too?! Doesn’t add up. Where’d they go to dinner with Ms. Halftime? Serena’s basement? I also have a hard time believing Jenny from the Block would cater to a overindulged grifter who believes herself above work. JLo has worked her ass off to get where she is.

From the comments on that blind item.

Aquagirl9:45 AM
They didn’t attend this event. It’s Markle’s PR bullshit. Does anyone believe that JPM would pay Harry to talk about the fact that he’s been in therapy for 7 years? Nah. Didn’t happen. And notice every pic of them is old. (Love that the press is f’ing with her & they keep publishing the Canada House pic—the one where she’s got sweaty armpits.) Don’t tell me that nobody got a pic of them if they were really in Miami. The only new pic is the one where she’s carrying ‘Archie’ in a baby carrier and walking the dogs. Good job Me-Again. Baby carriers are being recalled (so far from Target) because you’ve shown how unsafe a baby carrier can be by your mid-use because you were so eager for your pap shot. Idiot!
Jooles11:40 AM
I was in South Beach Thursday night right by the hotel where they supposedly spoke. There was no extra security around, no fanfare, nothing. Someone would have seen something. I don’t believe it.

Personally I think they were there OK, but kept their heads down. Crafty twunts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She won’t even see her own father, no way will she come back to see the in-laws 🙄
Exactly, and if she never brought archificial back after Christmas she's certainly not going to this time! I wonder if there will be any backlash if she doesn't turn up 😮💁🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 3
She won’t even see her own father, no way will she come back to see the in-laws 🙄
She might come with Harry but stay hidden. I don't think she'll want him here on his own mingling with his family.
She'll need to be back in the bedroom waiting for him on her bruised knees ready for some lollipop action before she resumes business pecking at his brain and debriefing him on who said what to him.

Harry will look a right arse if he dodges the Commonwealth service. Supposedly he and fvkk face requested to be Commonwealth Youth Ambassadors(or whatever) back in the day and so gangan generously gave them the gig.
Silly nanna, spoiling the kiddies. Learn to say "no" gangan. Look where spoiling that brat has got you.:mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She might come with Harry but stay hidden. I don't think she'll want him here on his own mingling with his family.
She'll need to be back in the bedroom waiting for him on her bruised knees ready for some lollipop action before she resumes business pecking at his brain and debriefing him on who said what to him.
I wish I could put more than 1 like on this! “Lollipop action” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Harry will look a right arse if he dodges the Commonwealth service. Supposedly he and fvkk face requested to be Commonwealth Youth Ambassadors(or whatever) back in the day and so gangan generously gave them the gig.
Silly nanna, spoiling the kiddies. Learn to say "no" gangan. Look where spoiling that brat has got you.:mad:
A couple of months in and the homesickness may just be starting to hit..

Reactions: 7
When they are in Scotland they will be known as the Earl and Countess of Dumbarton. Not much chance of them coming up here, no she wouldn't like Balmoral, no paps! We don't bother our arse with the royals when they visit, everyone just goes about their normal day and if you see Camilla walking the dugs, you just say hello. Charles and Camilla are know as the Duke and Duchess of Rothesay when they are in Scotland.
I live in Dumbarton where most folk are either not fussed or not into the royals. I’ve noticed a trend for calling them the Dumbarton's as a slur and just wondered why that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When they are in Scotland they will be known as the Earl and Countess of Dumbarton. Not much chance of them coming up here, no she wouldn't like Balmoral, no paps! We don't bother our arse with the royals when they visit, everyone just goes about their normal day and if you see Camilla walking the dugs, you just say hello. Charles and Camilla are know as the Duke and Duchess of Rothesay when they are in Scotland.
Meghan probably thinks Balmoral is that posh hotel in Edinburgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have major side eye and concern over this "therapy" Harry is claiming to have had for SEVEN YEARS. I've had therapy. I'm a big proponent for GOOD therapists. Like everything, you have to find the right one and you must do the hard work. Taking meds isn't enough. A GOOD therapist delves into childhood, the reasons and causes of situations. Traumas, anecdotes, routines; it is all useful information to grow and learn to not repeat behaviors; to change course if one is trying to improve a specific "thing", for lack of a better word. It doesn't feel to me that Harry has been steered towards seeing Diana in a genuine way. I loved her, however she was a flawed person (as is most everyone). She created a lot of the situations that in turn damaged her. She was also a true victim, which muddies the waters. But this isn't abnormal. People are complicated. Few are all inherently good or bad. It's that mixture that is useful to pick apart to learn from.

Diana running to the press escalated things quickly, and she lost her grip on the situation. We see the same exact behavior from Harry and Meghan. The reactive and reckless behaviors probably have the Queen and Charles feeling déjà vu. Harry was only 12 when she tragically died, but he is old enough now to be able to look at her life, her actions, her reactions, and learn from them. He hasn't, and if anything he has idealized her in a way that no decent therapist would encourage. He has classic "mommy issues" and Meghan is capitalizing on them. Maybe her motives are pure and she's innocently egging him on under the genuine intent to help him. But again, it feels false mainly due to her history. When one looks at her history and extrapolates, this looks VERY sinister. Again, you'd think a decent therapist would be actively trying to help them both.

William lost his mum too. He was 15, which is a critical age. Adolescence is not easy under the best of circumstances. Diana leaned on him in ways that were inappropriate, i.e. he was her rock, pushing tissues under the door as she sobbed. Listening to her dump all her troubles on him likely caused him a lot of pain and issues. But he's gotten on with it, and if he hasn't we don't know, which is how it should be.

I don't feel the BRF is toxic. They are however unique and it takes a very specific temperament to "thrive" within the Firm. They are a Company. Ancient and exclusive. Every single person needs to remember that they work for the leader (the Monarch). As such, regardless of where you fall, unless YOU are the Monarch, you're just a cog in the machine. Kate has been a prime example of a perfect addition to the Firm. She weathered a lot of bad press. She has nerves of steel and has proven herself to be ruthlessly driven, never really putting a foot wrong. Waiting William out, even keeping her figure the way she is. Everything she is screams Capricorn to me, and she is VERY Capricorn. My daughter is a Capricorn and is as steadfast, driven, and focused as Kate is. Relentless to achieve goals. Meghan is also very driven, but recklessly so. She won't fall in line easily and lacks the humility needed to support the leader of the Company she so eagerly joined. She came in like a wrecking ball and refused to fall in line with the silliest of things, such as stockings, behavior, etc.

Now Harry and Meghan are off doing their own thing. Their first appearance is pretty distasteful when viewed through the lens of the BRF. But they aren't Royal anymore. They need to hustle to make themselves self sufficient. I don't have a problem with it as long as they aren't trashing the Queen. If companies want to throw their cash at these numpties, go for it. Better H & M network themselves into riches than keep draining Charles' coffers. Coffers which William WILL need with his growing brood as he nears his time of becoming the Prince of Wales. I think the way the Queen has handled things has been the cleanest in a sense. She has been outwardly accommodating, yet clearly underscored they are no longer to use their HRH, so their tacky AF behavior makes THEM look bad, not the BRF. They are showing themselves to be hypocrites. Creating "foundations" under the guise of wanting to help the world, but paying themselves 95% is blatant hypocrisy. But it's ok. They aren't working Royals anymore so their life can become entertainment for the masses. It doesn't hurt the BRF, it hurts them. Hopefully they'll invest their money well as I don't think their spiel of mental trauma will have much traction after a while.
İ really like your take on the situation, and especially your view on the Queen's mindset in that they are responsible for themselves now they aren't working royal-if things go badly they will be hurt, if they do well financially it eases Charles's burden.

• Heart
A couple of months in and the homesickness may just be starting to hit..
Yes, I agree. It's like when you go on an extended holiday and love every minute, but by week 4 you long for your mates and family and all that unconditional love and acceptance they provide. Harry had a lot of mates.Smegan is no dozer, she knows this and will either come with him to supervise him, or convince him not to come.
We'll see.

Just sae this from the JP Morgan crowd curtesy of Fake Princess on IG
Aye aye aye, perfect comparison. 😂 The drunk guy at the end of the bar, wallowing in self pity as he wades through pints of beer.
I'm sure the financiers were riveted. Mortified for him.😱
I bet mummy smegan is racking her brain trying to suss out another angle for Harry's speeches.
Oh Madge, you played a blinder stopping them from the red carpet royal gigs where all they had to do was turn up and grin like chimps in designer gear paid for by us plebs.
Now they have nothing to fall back on. A c list actress famous for getting shagged in the store room on Suits, and a spoiled brat man child with no financial acumen or real life experience other than two brief spells flying a helicopter delivering supplies to his army pals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder what will happen at Bea’s wedding. With Andy there, Meghan and her Handbag can’t be seen to be talking to him because it’ll ruin their brand (plus his just a generally disgusting individual). And will anyone want to talk to them after all the drama that happened?
It’s going to be one frosty wedding! Shame it’s not being broadcast, would be great to see how they all interacted!

I live in Dumbarton where most folk are either not fussed or not into the royals. I’ve noticed a trend for calling them the Dumbarton's as a slur and just wondered why that is.
I’ve read an article the people of Dumbarton feel they should keep that title for publicity, so I sometimes like to refer to them as the Dumbartons.

I can believe that, having her as a wife.
I hope it’s as successful as the treatment of Jonathan Joly 🤣

• Haha
I’ve read an article the people of Dumbarton feel they should keep that title for publicity, so I sometimes like to refer to them as the Dumbartons.
Depends on which articulates you read. Royalist/unionist papers will always frame a story to fit their narrative. Polls suggest the overwhelming majority of people believe they should be stripped of their titles. Most people in the town are relieved that Dumbarton isn’t their principle title as they don’t want to be associated with them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.