Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mycuppatea

Ordinary people suffer great trauma too, and many just decide to draw a line and make the best of their lives.
TRIGGER WARNING SEXUAL ASSAULT AND SELF HARM

This is what bugs me most about him. It is really sad that he lost his mother 20+ years ago as a child, but many kids who lose their mother end up in foster care, experience extreme poverty, lose everything familiar to them and have no resources to have years of therapy with the knowledge that as a wealthy royal they don't need to be struggling to hold down a job, try to keep housed, fight the NHS for medication and some kind of therapy. Yes, rich people and princes can absolutely be mentally ill but it is much easier for them because they are free from the normal stresses of life and can access good care, for years if necessary. I was raped as a teenager and still struggle to cope with PTSD and all I have ever been offered by my GP, despite being left suicidal, is an app to do a form of CBT. I have a friend who lost her sister to suicide because despite the family desperately trying to get her into inpatient care, she was left on a waiting list and it was too late. Mental health services, especially for children and adolescents, are really atrocious in the UK and he could have stayed and droned on about his childhood trauma here for good purpose but that didn't suit him because he's a loser and a quitter.

Sorry I obviously have a lot of feelings today!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
They must be so relieved that Schofield came out gay. Took away from the fact that these two are shilling themselves out to JP Morgan. Didn't take them long to start selling out. And all these people who defended them and their green talks must be absolutely livid
Don’t get me started on Schof. I’m just so cynical about all this. With all the gossip about him lately his popularity seemed to be on the decline so POW! I’m gay! He’s obviously Bi after 30+ years of marriage but that agenda is not working for him anymore. Another fucking narc. I just saw him lapping up the attention 🤮 I say it as I see it I’m afraid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

freda19

VIP Member
I think the RF probably is rather toxic and so far removed from real life, and maybe he is of the opinion her ‘tell all’ was the right thing to do 🤷‍♀️
I'm far from a royalist, but I don't think they're toxic at all. Stuffy, yes but not toxic. No more so than you or I actually, just human with human failings.
They've been incredibly lenient in dealing with Harry. Far too lenient.
As for smegan, she's been a nightmare. For sure some royal rules seem archaic, but some make sense.
Queenie can't go tossing jewellery that's been steeped in history at any passing fancy (and smegan is just that in my opinion), get over it smegan, even Kate rarely gets access to gangan's jewellery stash. And the tights rule serves a logical purpose. Have you seen some of the pics of smegan bare legged?:eek: Lumps and bumps and bunion scars and bruises ... especially on her knees which I won't speculate on .;)
I think it's more toxic to barge into someone else's home and family and start lecturing them and disrespecting their family traditions. Then stomp off in a huff when they refuse to be baited by your ridiculous sulking and their refusal to greet you every day with a sorrowful "How are you today smegan"?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

freda19

VIP Member
sorry but that is too harsh. He was TWELVE when she died.
Well he's not 12 now. William was barely 2 years older and rarely ever mentions Diana other than that docu he and Harry did together.
I'm sorry if it offends you but 23 yrs later and after 7 years of therapy and being coddled to the nth I find it frankly obscene that he's dragging his mother's corpse up from the grave to be picked over for the 'entertainment' of a bunch of squillionaires.For money. Diana, nutty as she was, would be appalled

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m such a bad person. Waking up to the news of them being told they can’t use Royal Sussex has put a spring in my step this morning 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Falkor

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #10: Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

DozyCowSleepySheepy

Don’t get me started on Schof. I’m just so cynical about all this. With all the gossip about him lately his popularity seemed to be on the decline so POW! I’m gay! He’s obviously Bi after 30+ years of marriage but that agenda is not working for him anymore. Another fucking narc. I just saw him lapping up the attention 🤮 I say it as I see it I’m afraid.
Amen! Sorry I know this is off topic but I am done with people worshipping at his feet. It just seemed so orchestrated and over the top.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
If Hazza has been in therapy for years then he should be asking for a refund, because it's clearly not been working. And how long is he going to dine out on the "my mum died when I was young" card? There's only so long mega rich people will pay to hear the woes of a former member of the royal family.

Reactions: 24

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
I bet Megain is lassooing Harry into the bedroom right now armed with an ovulation app to make sure she's up the duff in time for Bea's wedding.

• Haha

mardymare

VIP Member
:oops:
Harry spoke about his mother's death and needing therapy. Meghan spoke about her love for Harry.
I'm sure the JP Morgan crew were absolutely riveted!
:LOL:

From the article:
İ think the message that talking helps is good but to keep on talking about traumatic events keeps the wound festering. From the information given it appears that Meghan is pimping Harry out to talk about his mental anguish but implying that her love for him saved/enabled him? İ notice Meghan is not baring her soul to talk about difficult family situations or relationships. İ'm not sure that Harry's unhappiness is a good testament to either her love or those years in therapy. Ordinary people suffer great trauma too, and many just decide to draw a line and make the best of their lives. İ would guess they almost certainly got paid for this as it's J P Morgan. İt's clear Meg has been scheming and lining gigs up for some time hence the sudden departure from UK, using the RF as a stepping stone and kudos....

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Does anyone remember if he used to talk about Diana before getting married?
I honestly can't remember either way. I know Smegma must be egging him on to gain sympathy but wondering if he used to talk about Diana at all or is this all new.
Seemed pretty fine for years tbh.
Loads of girls, helicopters and booze.
Along comes Ratty Rachael, and suddenly he becomes a 35 year old Emo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Topanga

Chatty Member
She’s not even British. There’s no way she gets to keep the title.

she’s already preparing for the divorce. From their idiotic website about receiving security:
This is based on The Duke’s public profile by virtue of being born into The Royal Family, his military service, the Duchess’ own independent profile, and the shared threat and risk level documented specifically over the last few years.
Wtf is she talking about? Her own independent profile? She is a z list actress that landed on the penis of one of the many grandchildren of the queen. She is insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23